♡ 14 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"Fuck me."

I growl and stand up from the couch, lifting him up with me. He wraps his legs around my waist and giggles, throwing his head into my neck. His lips press into my skin and I feel my body heat up. As I walk us upstairs, Jimin walks out of the shower and winks at me, walking straight to his room. 

I take him into my room and shut the door behind us. I lie him down on my bed and immediately start tearing off my clothes. He does the same, throwing his clothes across the room for us to worry about later. After I'm completely naked in front of him, I finally look at him and watch as he shimmies his jeans off along with his underwear. 

My eyes widen a bit as I see his hard dick spring out and lie against his stomach. He's big. Jimin must have been talking about Tae when he said there was only one person with a bigger dick than me because fuck.

I reach forward and wrap my hand around his length and pump it a few times very slowly. He bites his lip and throws his head back into the bed. I brush my thumb across his slit and he jerks, precum starting to leak from it. 

He looks up at me with big eyes and swallows thickly. "Jungkook, um, I don't really l-let people t-top me v-very much and-"

"Sh," I press my finger to his lips. "It's okay. I'll be gentle. I will always be gentle with you...unless you tell me otherwise."

He finally cracks a smile and chuckles a bit. I take this as an okay and grab a condom from my pocket, slipping it quickly on my length. I grab the lube and lather my fingers in it.

"I'm gonna prep you now, okay?"

He nods and closes his eyes as if he's preparing for the worst.

"I promise, I won't hurt you. Just enjoy it," I whisper to him.

I press one of my fingers to his hole and he clenches at the contact. I rub my finger against the outside to try to relax him before starting to push in. He lets out a sharp breath as I push my finger all the way in. I pull it out about half way then thrust it back in again. I do this over and over again until I feel him relaxing under me. I add a second finger, still pumping them in and out of him at a steady pace. I decide to push them in extra deep this time and hold them there. His body jerks against me and he groans. I start to scissor my fingers against a patch of muscles and he squirms under me, pushing his lower body against my fingers. His moans start getting louder and louder with every push and pull of my fingers.

I decide he's prepped enough, so I pull my fingers out. He whimpers and looks up at me.

"I think you're ready," I state and I coat my dick in lube, pumping it a few times.

He bites his lip and pushes himself up on his elbows. "I wanna watch as you fuck me."

His words go straight to my dick and it responds with a quick throb. "Fuck, I'm gonna push in now, okay?"

He nods and I align myself with his hole. I slowly sink into him, making his jaw drop slowly. The deeper I push into him, the farther his jaw drops. He squeaks as I bottom out, hitting the deepest part of him. He's so tight, tighter than anyone I've ever fucked before and it's such a euphoric feeling.

"Tell me when to move," I breathe. My dick is throbbing like it never has before. I'm barely holding myself back from fucking him senseless. 

His head drops back and he breathes deeply in and out for a few seconds before he's shifting a bit under me.