♡ 7 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

First of all, who knew Jin had abs? I wouldn't have ever guessed that that was underneath all of his clothes. He took his shirt off a while ago in attempts at catching a man's eye.

Second, I didn't realize that coming to the gym with Jin would become a full time job. It's not a bad thing, but whenever he sees a hot guy he asks me to do something.

"Hold my feet while I do sit ups."

"Do you think grunting while I'm lifting these weights will be too much?"

"Grab my water bottle for me. I'm gonna pour it over my head."

I throw a glare at him. "Jin, no. We are inside a gym."

He pouts. "Oh, come on. If you were gay, you would be able to see what I see. He is ridiculously hot and I need a mannnnnn," he whines and tugs on my arm.

I shake my head. "I am not letting you pour the water over your head and get us kicked out of the gym."

His shoulders drop in disappointment. "Boo, you whore."

I raise an eyebrow. "Did you just quote Mean Girls?"

He smiles innocently. "Did you just know that it was from Mean Girls?"

My breath hitches.

"Mean Girls is a chick flick, Jungkook. Who forced you to watch that one?" He chuckles.

I scratch the back of my neck. "Actually, no one. I kinda...like...chick flicks."

He looks at me and shrugs. "Cool. Me too."

This doesn't make me feel any better about the situation, so I continue. "I just like the storyline. True love always wins in the end. No bad endings. I hate bad endings."

Jin gives me a look. "You know, not all chick flicks end with a good ending. Have you seen the Notebook?"

I shake my head. "I've been meaning to watch it, actually."

Why am I telling him this?

He smiles. "We can have a movie night if you want. We have the movie at the house. I'm sure Jimin and Tae would enjoy it, too."

"Taehyung likes chick flicks?"

Jin frowns. "I...wasn't supposed to tell you that." He pauses for a moment, then shrugs. "Oh well."

I shake my head, laughing. I get back into lifting weights when a girl walks up to me and smiles.

"Um, hi."

I smile and eye her a little she's kinda cute. "Hi."

She giggles and scratches the back of her neck. "I was actually dared to come over here to make out with you."

I hear Jin snort from beside me. "What about me? I'm handsome as hell."

The girl looks at him, then back at me. "What do you say? You would be helping me out big time."

I shrug. I grab her waist and pull her in, connecting my lips with hers. Our mouths move together for a moment, tongues clashing and swirling around each other.

She pulls away and wipes at her lips, gulping. "Th-thanks," she stutters.

She walks away and I look over at Jin, smirking. His eyebrows are raised and he looks absolutely surprised.