♡ 25 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Jungkook's POV

"So, what you're saying is," Namjoon starts to speak with everyone else sitting on the couch around us. "You're bi?"

I take a deep breath and nod. "I mean, I'm obviously dating Tae and Yoongi now so I definitely like guys."

Jimin suddenly hops up from his seat and runs over to me, wrapping his arms around my body and squeezing tightly. "I'm so proud of you! I knew you'd figure it out."

"Jimin," Namjoon calls, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him away from me. "He can't breathe."

Jimin looks down at Namjoon's hands that are gripping his sides and then up at Namjoon's face. Namjoon's eyes widen and he drops his hands quickly, scratching the back of his neck.

I raise an eyebrow and point between the two of them. "Are you two..."

Namjoon cocks an eyebrow at me. "What?"

I smirk at them. "You're just acting weird."

Jimin bites his lip and turns around slowly, sitting back down in his seat on the couch.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jungkook, but going back to what you were saying," he continues as if nothing happened between him and Jimin just now. "I'm glad you've come to terms with your sexuality and I am in full support of your relationship. Just remember the rules. You still have to follow them."

I nod. "That's not a problem."

Namjoon nods back with a sigh. "I'm gonna," he pauses to glance at Jimin for a second, but quickly looks away. "I'm gonna go take a nap or something. I have a headache."

I look over at Jimin with a curious look and he is just standing there blinking as Namjoon walks up the stairs and into his room.

"I literally breathed. Like, what the hell?" Jimin mutters.

I shrug. "Maybe that's him trying to tell you to go up there for some mind-blowing sex," I raise my eyebrows suggestively and Jimin visibly cringes.

"No, I know that face and that," he motions up at where Namjoon disappeared, "that wasn't it."

"So, you know his sex face, huh," I smirk.

He clears his throat and shoves me out of the way. "I'm just gonna check on him."

"Oh, come on Jimin. It's so obvious. No need to hide it," I call after him.

"Don't start with me, bunny boy," he growls back at me as he stomps up the stairs.

"Again with the bunny boy?" I frown and turn to Taehyung. "Do I really look that much like a bunny?"

Taehyung pats my back. "It's nothing to be ashamed of...bunny boy."

"Our bunny boy," Yoongi joins in.

I roll my eyes playfully. "You guys are mean."

"It's a compliment, Kook," Tae chuckles and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm not so sure about that."

♡ ♡ ♡

Jimin's POV

"What is your problem?" I yell as I slam the door closed behind me. Namjoon is sitting on the edge of his bed with his face in his hands. "You keep acting like you would rather be dead than be around me." I start to pace back and forth in front of him. "This is what I'm saying, Namjoon. The hot, cold, hot, cold that I go through with you. I thought we figured this out," I continue rambling as Namjoon stands and walks to the other side of the room to lean his forehead against the wall in what I assume is some sort of existential crisis. "Obviously not though. Namjoon, I can't live like this."