Teaser

♡ ♡ ♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♡ ♡ ♡

Jeon Jungkook had always been the coveted bad boy in high school, but when he gets to college and moves into his new frat he learns he's going to need to try a little harder to maintain his bad boy image. Especially when he has six extremely hot guys actively trying to ruin that image.

In other words, a story about six sex crazed boys who fantasize about having Jeon Jungkook all to themselves.

What happens when he joins a frat with these six boys and learns about their endeavors?

♡ ♡ ♡

Jeon Jungkook x BTS

♡ ♡ ♡

Mostly bottom Jungkook.
Occasional top Jungkook.

♡ ♡ ♡

"What do I have to do?" I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. I have never said no to a dare in my life and I am not starting now.

The tall, blonde one steps forward and smirks. "Do you even know who we are?"

"Um," I pause, furrowing my eyebrows.

Pink hair speaks up. "We call our house the Sex House." He stares at me as if he's waiting for me to back out. When I don't say anything, he decides to continue. "We call it that for a reason."

I raise an eyebrow. This should be interesting.

"My question still stands. What do I do?" I smile cockily at them.

"If you can get someone to sleep with you within 24 hours, you can stay here," pink answers. The boy is easy on the eyes. Anyone could see that. Obviously, they look for the most gorgeous boys to be in this frat and I'm assuming this test is to prove that I'm ballsy, which of course I am. So, this shouldn't be a problem.

I nod. "Okay. Easy." I turn to walk out the door, but a strong arm pulls me back. It's the tall blonde from earlier. He's obviously in charge.

"You don't even know what it means to live here."

I shrug. "Okay, what are the terms?"

The blonde bites his lip. "Everyone in this house is really close," he emphasizes the last word, obviously tying to imply something.

I squint in confusion. "Okay?"

"He's a bit slow, isn't he?" Pink laughs.

I glare at him, then look back at the blonde. "Just say what you are trying to say."

The tall blonde chuckles. "To be allowed to continue staying here, you have to have sex with one of us each week," he smirks.

♡ ♡ ♡

Strong Language

boyxboy

♡ ♡ ♡

COMING SOON

~JJ

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♡ ♡ ♡

Coming ... 7/9/19 ♡