♡ 13 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"Dude, you've been stressing out for an hour. Chill," Yoongi sighs from behind me.

Yoongi is sitting on the edge of his bed watching me pace around his room like a crazy person.

"You finally admitted your feelings to him. This is a good thing, right?" He continues.

I shake my head. "No, this is a very bad thing for a couple of reasons, Yoongi."

He scoffs. "Okay, what are the reasons?"

"First, I am not gay and now everyone is gonna think I am," I explain. "And second, Taehyung told me exactly what you said. He said I'm his type and every time he's gone for guys like me he's been heartbroken. Does he think I'm trying for a relationship? Because I'm not. I just want to have sex with the guy. Is that too much to ask?"

Yoongi chuckles. "This is a first for him, at least in this house. He's had sex with all of us because he knows he would never fall for us. But you," he pauses. "He's just trying to protect his little breakable heart."

I frown. "And I understand that, but, fuck!"

He laughs at my irritation. "You have two options. You either keep trying to seduce him and risk the consequences or you give him his space like he wants and risk never getting anywhere near that beautiful dick."

"Stop," I whine, falling back onto the bed beside him. "You're gonna kill me."

"You really want him that bad?"

I nod. "I think I've wanted him at least a little bit since I first saw him, but then I caught him fucking masturbating to the thought of me and it was so hot and ughhhhhh!"

Yoongi pats my stomach a few times and stands up. "I can't make this decision for you, but I can tell which way you're leaning towards and if that's what you're gut is telling you, then just go for it. Maybe it'll be good for both of you to get it out of your system."

I let out a deep breath and sit up on my elbows. "Yeah, maybe. Or maybe I'm throwing away a valuable friendship."

Yoongi shrugs and opens the door. "I don't know, but I need my beauty sleep, so can you leave now?"

I stand up from the bed and sulk out of the room, letting him close the door behind me. Why is this getting me so beat out of shape? I'm letting some guy interfere with my life.

I take a deep breath and walk downstairs, coming face to face with Jimin. He smiles up at me from his spot on the couch. "Hi, Kookie," he giggles.

"Hey, Jimin. What are you doing right now?"

"I was getting ready to go take a shower actually."

I raise an eyebrow. "Why are you down here then?"

He smiles evilly. "I wanted to eavesdrop on you guys."

I roll my eyes. "What did you hear?"

"Hm, I heard that you have feelings for our Taehyung."

My eyes go wide. "No, no, no! That's not it at all."

"Then what is it?"

"It's no secret that he is hot as fuck," I start. Jimin stares me down with a smirk on his face. "I'm just slightly attracted to the man. That's all."

"And you wanna fuck him," Jimin finishes for me.

"Right," I nod.

He laughs and shakes his head. "I can't believe how oblivious you are to your own feelings."