♡ 9 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

We went to the new seafood place that Jin wanted to go to and then headed back to the house. We were laughing the whole way home about different things. After somewhat getting over some of my fears regarding this group of boys, my mood is finally able to go up. I feel more free and comfortable now than I was ever before.

We walk into the house, laughing loudly.

"What are you two laughing about?" I hear Jimin ask.

"Oh, nothing," I chuckle.

Jimin looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "You..." he points at me and smirks. "You have the just fucked look all over you."

My smile drops quickly. "How do you know that?"

Jimin giggles. "I know the just fucked look very well. I'm the one that get fucked. Remember?"

I nod. "Right. Well, nothing slips past you," I decide to admit. "Just don't make a big deal about it to the others."

"Don't make a big deal out of what?" Taehyung walks into the room.

Jimin bites his lip and walks into the kitchen. "That's my cue to leave."

Taehyung walks up to me. "Are you keeping secrets from us?"

I scratch the back of my neck and look over at Jin who just shrugs. "I don't keep secrets...it's just...my business."

Jin snorts beside me and leans into my ear. "You mean our business."

I smack him on the stomach and he laughs, walking away into the kitchen with Jimin. Taehyung looks at me weird.

"How was the sex?" He asks.

My eyes go wide. "Wh-what?"

He laughs. "I knew it. Who? Probably some random girl, right?"

I gulp. "That's none of your business, is it?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Oh, so it was a boy."

"I'm literally not saying anything," I throw my hands up in exasperation.

He pauses for a moment and steps back. "You bottomed?"

I sigh. "How do you guys do that? I feel like you can see into my soul."

"So you did?"

"Yeah, I did."

He bites his lip. "Who?"

"I'm sure you can guess," I mumble.

"Jin," he says. "How was it?"

I nod. "It was...good."

He tilts his head. "You didn't like it?"

"N-no," I bite my lip and smile. "I actually really liked it. It wasn't so bad after I got used to it."

He nods. "I'm sure Jin went easy on you, too."

"If that's what going easy on me felt like, then it felt good."

Taehyung laughs and throws his arm around my neck. "Well, you got settled in at the perfect time."

"What does that mean?"

Jimin runs in the room. "Jin, I swear to god, if your small dick comes anywhere near me tonight, I will bite what's left of it off."

I scrunch my face up in disgust. "That's gross," I mutter under my breath.