♡ 16 ♡

i'm still crying from last chapter,

so this chapter is probably gonna be as angsty as the last one...

you have been warned...

~JJ

♡ ♡ ♡

I stumble into the house, still sobbing. The drive isn't that long, so I didn't have enough time to calm myself completely down. Immediately, I feel someone grab my shoulders and ask me a question, but their voice is drowned out by my sobs and I can't hear a word they're saying. I don't even look up to see who it is.

It's like I'm stuck in my mind right now. This happens sometimes and it's like until I finally come to terms with what I've gone through, I'll be trapped in a constant state of questioning my whole life and hating myself for it all.

The person in front of me shakes me a little and tries to grab my chin to make me look up at them, but I jerk my head away from their grasp.

In my mind, I just need to get to my room and lock myself inside.

I shake myself out of their arms and run up the stairs, brushing past another person on my way up.

I hear my name being called, but of course I don't acknowledge it.

I just can't breathe.

I can't do all this right now.

I wish I never came to this house.

I wish I never realized I was bisexual.

I wish I never told my parents.

I wish I was never born into this life.

And with that I slam my door behind me and lock it, closing myself off from the others.

♡ ♡ ♡

Taehyung's POV

I walk into the house and I hear a few voices arguing about something in the kitchen. It sounds kind of serious actually.

When I close the door behind me, I finally take a good look in the room and I see Jimin sitting on the couch with his face in his hands and he's bobbing his leg up and down. I know he does that when he's anxious about something.

"Jimin?"

He slowly picks his face up from his hands and looks up at me. His eyes are bloodshot and puffy. He looks like he's been crying for hours.

I rush over to him and sit next to him on the couch, throwing my arm around his shoulders and pulling him into me. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"It's Jungkook," his voice is scratchy and weak.

His words make my heart drop to my stomach. I feel my heartbeat in my whole body as I start to worry. All of the things that could have possibly happened start crashing through my brain and my throat starts to tighten.

"What happened to Jungkook?"

He runs his fingers through his hair and bites his lip. "He walked in earlier sobbing loudly. It was the kind of sobbing that had him gasping for air and it was hard to watch," he starts to explain. My heart leaps at the thought of him crying. I've already seen him cry once and I hated watching it that time, too. Who the fuck made him cry? I will beat them to a pulp. "I tried to comfort him, but he just shoved me off and ran into his room. He's been locked in there all day since he got home."