♡ 2 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"Here." I hand over a paper bag that holds the cum filled condom inside it. The blonde looks inside and smiles, handing it to the deep voiced boy.

"He could have literally just jacked off. This doesn't prove anything," he rolls his eyes.

I laugh and grab my phone out of my pocket. "You know, I thought you'd say that. So, I took a picture." I click into my camera roll and it's the first picture to pop up. A picture of my dick stuffed deep inside some girl.

The blonde starts laughing. "Holy shit."

The deep voiced boy groans. "Damnit. Jimin, I owe you ten bucks," he yells.

The pink haired boy walks into the room and giggles. Fucking giggles. This boy is too cute to be here.

He grabs my phone out of the blonde boy's hand and frowns. "A girl? Looks like you owe Jin ten bucks, too."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "What does that mean?"

Pink laughs. "Jin bet that you would fuck a girl. I just bet that you would be able to do it."

I chuckle. "Is it surprising that I went out and fucked a girl?"

He purses his lips. "Not surprising. Just disappointing."

I hear the deep voiced guy scoff and walk out of the room, leaving me and pink to talk alone.

"I mean I have to fuck you guys so I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it soon."

Pink bursts out laughing. "Bold of you to think that you are going to top all the time."

My smile immediately disappears. "I am not taking it in the ass, pink."

He bites his lip and smiles. "You're gonna have to learn how to bottom here, honey." He walks up to me and stands on his toes to reach my ear. "Good thing you won't have to bottom with me then, hm?"

My eyes widen and he backs away. "Are you the only bottom here?"

He giggles. "I'm the only strictly bottom. Everyone else goes both ways. When you come in here, you have to learn to do both. I got in because I'm cute, so I don't need to top."

I nod slowly. "Can't I just, you know, fuck you all the time?" The instant the words leave my mouth, I internally cringe. What is this conversation? Why am I allowing myself to be put in this situation?

Another giggle escapes his lips. "Oh, how I wish you could, but it's a rule that you can't fuck the same person twice in a row." I frown as worry fills me. "Don't worry. We all have to do it. It's not just you. You'll learn to enjoy it."

"But I'm not gay."

He laughs. "Hoseok isn't gay either. He's straight, but he follows the rules. Some of us are bi. Yoongi is pan. Jin and I are gay. Honestly, we don't discriminate sexualities. You can be whatever you want here."

"You're throwing a bunch of names at me and I have no clue who they are," I smile.

"Oh," he laughs and puts his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Jimin." I take his hand and shake it. "Ooh, firm grip. Me likey."

I cringe at this. "Don't ever say that again."

He giggles and runs his fingers through his soft-looking pink locks.

Honestly, if I get to pick the first guy I'm with, Jimin is who I'd pick. I could still top and I can just imagine his moans. I mean, fuck.

Not that I'm into guy's moans.