♡ 23 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Namjoon's POV

~Flashback~

I groan and throw my head back against the couch as another rejected guy leaves the house. I live here alone. I'm trying to keep up this house's legacy and I'm trying to do it with patience. I want to find the perfect people, but my pickiness is turning out to be a real problem here.

I have gotten about five guys total to show up today and I've had to send all of them away. I want this house to be represented by the perfect group of individuals that understand what this is about. I want them to maybe have a little room to grow. I don't want them to be too far out of the closet because that could mean too much experience. This group is supposed to be a group that can learn from their experience here. 

Last year's group was full of boys that when they first moved in had to really get used to the lifestyle and it worked really well. Now that I've been given the honor of being the leader of this group, I want it to work exactly like that. I don't want this house to be filled with boys that are overly confident or prideful. I want humble. I'm looking for bad boys, shy boys possibly. I want the type that come off as straight, but turn out to be gay. I want straight boys that are open to what this house has to offer. And it's so hard to find all of that.

I sigh and decide maybe taking a walk will help me clear my mind of all the stress and really think of what I can do to find the people I want.

I stand up from the couch and walk over to the door, opening it a bit too aggressively. I start to march out onto the porch when I collide into another body, knocking them straight to the ground. The person whimpers as their butt hits the pavement.

I gasp and look down at the boy below me.

The boy has light purple hair and plump lips

The boy has light purple hair and plump lips. He has a chiseled jawline and a little button nose, complimenting the handsomeness of his face. 

I quickly reach down to give him a hand. "I'm so sorry. I'm so clumsy sometimes."

He looks up at me and grabs my hand. I pull him up onto his feet. This is when I realize how much shorter he is than me. 

"You looked like you were on a mission," he chuckles.

His laugh is soft and airy, beautiful to my ears. And his smile makes me weak at my knees.

I chuckle nervously and scratch the back of my neck. "Y-yeah, well, I mean, not really. I was just gonna take a walk or something."

"A power walk," he laughs. "A very aggressive power walk."

His smile makes me smile back. He's so upbeat and his energy is contagious. I can already tell he has a very sweet personality and I just find myself wanting to spend more time just in his presence.