♡ 4 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"I swear, they were going to have sex outside in the middle of the campus," Tae laughs.

I shake my head. "No, I was about to bring her here actually before you interrupted."

Tae, Yoongi, Jimin and I sit on the couch laughing about the previous events. It's actually nice laughing about all of this. They're so comfortable talking about the things that would normally be awkward. It's really nice.

"Well," Tae sighs and stands up. "It's getting late and I have some things to do before bed."

I nod. "Okay, goodnight."

"Wait," Jimin frowns. "I thought we were going to watch a movie before bed."

Yoongi stands up and kisses Jimin on the top of the head. "I'm sorry, princess. I actually have to join Tae upstairs, but maybe next time."

Jimin nods sadly and looks over at me as those two walk upstairs. "Do you wanna watch a movie with me?"

I shrug. "What movie do you wanna watch?"

Jimin raises an eyebrow. "Something loud."

"Why?"

Jimin smirks. "You're oblivious. Taehyung and Yoongi do this a lot. They are each other's go to hookup. Chances are they are already fucking upstairs."

I swallow thickly at the thought. We're about to hear their moans.

I bet Taehyung's moans are sexy as fu-

Stop Jungkook. Stop that.

My stomach starts to do flips as I imagine Taehyung taking control and thrusting deep inside-

I shake my head to rid my brain of the weird thoughts.

I hear Jimin giggle beside me. I look over at him and he is eyeing my lap. I glance down and low and behold, my dick is standing at attention, making a very obvious tent in my sweat pants.

"You look like you need some help," Jimin rasps.

I close my eyes and slow my breathing. "Taehyung cock blocked me today, so I think I'm just sexually frustrated."

The couch creaks a little and I open my eyes to see Jimin crawling over to me. "I could help un-frustrate you if you want." He licks his lips and swings his leg over my lap, straddling me. He places his hands on the head of the couch behind me, trapping me.

I let out a shaky breath as I feel my dick twitch in my pants. "Jimin-"

He places a finger on my lips, shushing me. "It's okay," he runs his fingers through my hair and massages my scalp. "If you don't want to do anything more than this," he runs his hands down my neck to my shoulders and presses his fingers into my skin, working my tight muscles, "that's okay."

I lean my head back and close my eyes. He massages my shoulders slowly for a couple minutes before dragging his hands down my arms. "You work out?"

I hum, not able to find any words at the moment as his hands are distracting me.

"Maybe you work yourself too...hard," he whispers the last word into my ear, making me shiver.

My dick twitches again, making Jimin giggle. "Your mind might not want me, but your dick definitely does, Jungkook." He doesn't wait for me to answer as he shifts slightly on my lap, grinding down onto my clothed member.

I groan and open my eyes. Jimin is staring down at me with an intense look in his eyes. He licks his lips and grinds down again, making me gasp. He continues to slowly grind down on me, making me harder and harder.