Chapter 21:Small r27 moments. Enemy.??

(Tsuna's POV)

"A.ano... Who's Churo? And those two who called just now.?" Kyoko-chan ask the triplets whose still in their own world.

"Oh.! The one who called are Hayashi Yamamoto and Naru Rukudo. Churo is the older brother of Naru." Roya explained.
"Hayashi is Takeshi-san and Hayato-san son. Churo and Naru were Chrome-san and pineap-i mean Mukuro-san's Kids." Reikyou said. I stop myself from almost laughing at how Reikyou almost called Mukuro a pineapple.

Mukuro glared at Reikyou and the teen just smirk. "Hahahaha... Pineapple. He called you a pineapple. Hahahahaha.." "Hn. Pineapple." The married couple said while the other was laughing out loud and the other was smirking so wide.

"Kufufufu~ looks like the stupid skylark wants to die." Mukuro said while materializing his trident and point it at Kyoya. "Hn. I'll bite you to death." And the fight begins.

"Good luck Kyo-chan. You too Mu-chan." Said by a smiling Reilen-chan. The others sweat drop seing her happily cheering for her husband and Mukuro's fight.

I sigh not bothering to stop the two idiots from fighting. Instead, I focused my gaze at the ring Reborn gave and wore it to me himself.

The ring was soo beautiful. The ring was made from a melted diamond. And some small gems scattered around the ring. Also a name 'Tsunayoshi Sawada Sinclair' was engrave inside the ring's band. (Gomen.. I don't know what its called.. The inner part of the ring. Hehehe)

I made my way to the couch still staring at the ring and sit. I keep staring at it when I felt eyes on me. I look around and saw my friends staring at me with smiling faces.

We were talking and teasing each other, while the fight between a Demon prefect and pineapple is still going on with Kyoulen who joined them. And Reborn talking to grandpa on the phone while standing near the window.

I can't help but smile while remembering everything that happened this day. Reborn and I become lovers and got engage on the same day.

"This really happened huh.!" I mumbled and gigle a little. "Yes my love. It happened." I flinch a little when I felt strong arms wrapped around me and pair of lips touching my cheeks.

I turned my head only to be met by a pair of lips on mine. "Tsuna. I'm just going to check Dino and the class. I'll be back as soon as I'm done." He told me whole cupping my face with both of his hands. "Just don't hurt them, Reborn." I told him. "I can't promise to that. They've gone too far of hurting you." He said with a smirk. "Just don't go overboard." I said glaring at him. "Come on. Stop pouting OK. I'm not going to hurt them." He said while grinning. "I'm not pouting. I'm glaring. And stop grinning." I told him. He only smirk and kiss me again. He let go of me and walk to the door.

"Reilen. Reikyou. Minna. Make sure his safe. I'll be right back." He said and left.

When he opened the door, my HI flared up and it hurts like hell.

"Kyo-chan, Mu-chan, Ren-chan. Go and deal with them please." The three didn't say anything and just left through the window.

"Guys. We have company. Let's go." I told them. I was about to stand and go when a hand stopped me.

"No Tsu-chan. You ate not going anywhere." Reilen said. "That's right Tsuna-kun. You are not allowed to do anything until you give birth." Kyoko-chan said agreeing to what Reilen-chan said. "And besides. Hibari and Rukudo is enough." Hana added. "And Reikyou is with them. Son of two infamous Demon couple." Haru said while smiling.

10 mins. later
The three return with a frown on their faces. "They're all weak." "Kufufufufu~ they're not fun at all." "Tsk.! Not enough."

"Dad. Spar with me." Said by Reikyou as he charge at Kyoya. Kyoya block it and the two began sparing. "Onii-chan is at it again." "That hopeless fight adict brother of ours."

~~~~
Me, Hayato, Reilen, Fuuta, Kyoulen and the girls were chatting with each other while Roya, lamboo, Takeshi, and Ryohie joined the fight.

We were talking about the upcoming class trip and what Reborn was planning. Also Xanxus and Squallo's wedding when I was suddenly being lift and sat at someones lap. I felt my face getting hotter and hotter which means I'm a blushing mess now. "I'm back my love." He said as he lift my chin and kiss me on my lips. "O...okairi.." I said shyly.

"Everyone. Let's go home. You guys don't need to pack. Just rest especially Hayato, Chrome, Hana, Kyoko, Reilen and you Tsuna. We'll Lea e tomorrow 8 am. And here." Rebor said and hand the triplets something. "Its your passports. Come on guys. Let's go home. And dont forget the illusions. We need to hide your appearances, you too my Love. Even though I want to see you with long hair ang girly appearance. I don't want others to see you like that." He said and kissed me as I blushed once again. H
And the sadist Fiancé of mine smirk.

"Let's go home guys." I said after I put the illusion back and left the room with Reborn holding my hand with his.

___________///////////____________

Im sorry again. I really don't know how to describe that ring. That ring is real except for the name instead of Tsuna's name. My name was engraved at the ring.

My cousin was the one who made it. But that ring got stollen along with my other stuff's 13 years ago. The thief was caught but my ring and earings was not returned. And I miss that ring. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
😭😭😭

And~~ Thank you for 500+reads. And 104 votes., I really appreciate it, Thank You again...
😊😊😊