Chapter 1 or not ??

The three teenagers walk around looking and glancing at everything when one of them suddenly shout. "Were here.! Finally. We will be able to see mom." Said by a girl's voice. "Roya stop shouting. Were not in our time, remember. Tsk, i don't know where you get that attitude. Dad is not like that. He's a silent type and obviously mom is not like that to. Mom and dad were both cold and have the same personality. Atleast that is what i heard from uncle tsu." Said by a voice of a boy?or a girl? "And they are not talkative unlike you kyoulen. Bleeh!!" roya said while facing the boy named kyoulen. "Will you two shut up. Were going already." A boy with a very cold voice said. The other two look at each other then ask the cold boy "Where?" "School. Weekdays. They have class." Cold boy said. "Ok! geez, you're so cold onni-chan." Kyoulen said "Yeah! Early in the morning and you were grumpy already. Why? Is it because Yukki isn't here? Am i right ReiKyou onni-chan.. hehehehe" roya said while teasing the cold boy known as ReiKyou. ReiKyou just ignore the two and continue to walk.
They reach the school and they enter. They were walking aimlessly when suddenly they heared some footsteps like running footsteps, then some laughing, shouting, and cursing. The three turned towards the group that were shouting and saw five teenagers running away from a group of chasers.

They stare at the group that being chased. Three boys and two girls. Roya, ReiKyou, and Kyoulen just stood there in shock. Tears swelling in their eyes while staring at the group. Especially to the other girl. Roya turn around to whipe some tears from her eyes and quickly turn around to stare at the group again. Kyoulen saw what Roya did. He felt her emotions rising with sadness and longing. He put his arms at her shoulder and comfort her. ReiKyou on the other hand was fighting the urge to cry and hug that person.

"She really is pretty,." Roya said. "Yeah!" Kyoulen said. "Finally we saw her" ReiKyou said suddenly. The other two look at him then nod.

"We finally see you MOM." the three said in their minds.