Chapter 27: Class 3-a, guilty,,,!!!

(No one's POV)

The class went inside the mansion (except the mifiaso) looking around amaze that everything looks expensive. They also saw the chandelier hanging at the center. It was big and beautiful. One of them notice that it was made of gold and diamonds also some gems around it. They snap at their amazement and turn their attention towards Nono when they heard him clears his troat. When they did, they all notice a not so old woman and man standing besides Nono.

"This is Lucia, the head maid. She will be the one to assist the girls to their room." Nono said pointing to the woman.

The woman Lucia has long wavy blone hair tied in a ponytail. She's also wearing a maid outfit but different than the other maids. A long mad gown and a black shoes with heels. She bowed to the guest smile a little and she then give a death glare towards them. The students and teacher was taken aback at he sudden glare but they didn't say anything. They all look down because of fear only to raise them when Nono speaks again.

"And this is Antonio. The head butler. He's the one in charge to assist the boys and Nezu-sensie." The said man named Antonio also bowed and glared at them.

He's wearing a white undershirt and a black tux, blackvpants and shoes. He has a silver hair thatvreach his shoulders. "Nice to meet you TRASHES." He commented.

Hearing what Antonio said Nono smirk then left them with the two as he head towards the meeting room. The two look at them with a frown. "Let's go." They both said and walk towards the guest's rooms.

"I can't believe Reborn-sama invite them here." Lucia said glancing at the students plus teacher. They all especially the girls look down in shame understanding what she mean.

"They are lucky the decimo is soon kind or else they'll be dead by now." Antonio said. "Speaking of the decimo. Did you see that ring he's wearing in his left hand's ring finger.?" Lucia ask her husband. "Yeah.. That's the ring Reborn-sama asked us to make." He answered. They both look at each other and smile soo wide not minding the confuse faces of the class and teacher. "I can't wait for them to announce it." She said squealing a little. "Yeah.... And I'm glad that finally they got together."

They stop in front of a big wooden door and open it. They went inside and closed the door. The guest room looks like a small apartment. A small living room in the center and two doors in each side. "This is the guest room. Left door is for the boys and right is for the girls." "Lunch will be served at exactly 12. Wear some formal clothes. We will come later to guide you all to the dining area. " "Also.. You can rest until then." They both said and bow then left.

Once they left the whole class plus teacher gatherctogether at the living room.

"Dame-Tsuna is the decimo.???!!"
"Yeah. And the way all the staffs glarsd at us.... Its scary."
"Now I regret bullying him."
"But we can't beg for mercy. All of his family were angry at us."
"Its our fault. We can't do anything to change that."
"Nezu-sensie and the boys were the once whose bullying him more."
"Oi. Wee not the only one's that bullied him."
"You girls also did."
"We know. And we want to apologize to him."
"He doesn't know right.?"
"About what?"
"That we know he's decjmo."
"Hmmm."

And they all went silent. Regrets and fear is the only thing they feel. They all went inside their rooms and prepare theirselves for lunch.

~~~~meanwhile~~~~
   ///////meeting room///////

The meeting room was soon quite. The varia (except Xanxus and Squallo) Nono's guardians, archobaleno, gesso, shimon, giglieo neiro, CEDEF, the 10th gen. guardians and six unkwon teen to the others were all inside the room.

Tall ravenet demon standing behind a small ravnet bunny. Tall Fedora wearing sadist holding hands with a long haired demon girl. And last but not the least. A boy with girly features sitting on aclap of a strawberry..

All of them ere staring at the six teens with different expressions on their faces. The door opened and Vongola Nono entered. He saw the situation so he cleared his throat to get everyone's attention which he successfully did.

"Shall we start." He said with a smile and take his sea at the head table as they all nod.

"But first. Please introduce yourself." He said pointing at the six teens.

_____//_//____//__/__// cut..........

Hope you guys like it...