Chapter 2:Vongola +Master Assassin (part 2)

The three teens just stare at them. The brunnet guy keeps complaining to Reborn, about how he bluntly says Vongola's name. After how, many minutes, the brunnet gave in and start introducing himself.
"My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi nice to meet you." brunnet guy known as Tsunayoshi said smilling to the three. "Yo!! Yamamoto Takeshi, baseball club's ace." The laughing black hair known as Takeshi said. "Che.!! Gokudera Hayato, jyudaime's right hand man." The silver hair known as Hayato said. Because of Hayato's introduction, Tsuna became a panic mess. He secretly glance at the three teens for reaction, but he found nothing. He wonder why at first, then brush it off. "Chrome Dokuro." Said by the shy girl known as Chrome. The, other, pineapple boy was about to answer, when someone interrupt them. "Yo!! Sawada. Join the boxing club to the extreme." said by a very loud white haired guy, who interrupt them. Tsuna was trying hard to make the loud guy to understand, that he doesn't want to join. That is until, a certain someone whack the loud guy's head and that made him shut up. "Kufufufu. That was some stupid interruption, don't you think my dear Chrome.?" Said by the pineapple guy. "Hai!! Mukuro sama." Answered Chrome. "Names, Rokudo Mukuro. Nice to meet you kids." Pineapple guy Mukuro said. "Pineapple san."said by the triplets. Everyone burst at laughing because of that comment except for three who were snickering. They stop laughing when they saw Mukuro with dark aura. They stop and start for introducing themselves again.

"Ore wa Lamboo sama da. Im a hitman and my goal is to kill reborn." The kid Lamboo said. "EXTREME. SASAGAWA RYOHIE, BOXNG CLUB'S CAPTAIN TO THE EXTREME." Everyone, as in everyone was covering their ears because of the loud guy named Ryohie. Ryohie again recieve another whack on the head, by a certain ravenet. "Shut up, herbivore. Or i'll bite you to death." ravennet said while glaring at Ryohie. "Hmp. And you think you can kill him by biting.? What are you a cannibal." Comment by the girl. Ravennet guy didn't reply, but glare at the girl. The said girl, stop from eating and also glare the ravennet. The ravennet took his weapons out, and aims it at the girl, while the girl, did the same thing. They, were about to fight for real, when Tsuna, stops, the girl. Seeing this, the ravennet hides his weapons and turn away. The triplets were confuse. Super confuse. But brush the confusing event in front of them off.

"Uhm.. Kyoya,.?" Tsuna said/ask the Ravennet. Said ravennet just shrug but complied. "Hibari Kyoya. Disciplinary committee chairman. Break the rules, or i'll bite you to death." Ravennet named Kyoya said. The triplets just nod, then look at the last person to introduce. The said person s none other than the girl who pick a fight with Kyoya.

Everyone just sweatdrop at the scene in front of them. The said girl, was eating and not listening to them. "Reilen chan." Tsuna called her. She turned to Tsuna then look around and stop at the triplets. "Mao ReiLen, just call me ReiLen or Len, i don't care. Im an assassin." She said then return eating.

The triplets, just stare at her. Then smile at her. They were about to say something, when Reborn said sonething that made tsuna faint.

"They are the 10th generation Vongola Famiglia. The strongest mafia of the mafia world. And ReiLen is the Leader of the Assassination Organization and the Master Assassin." and that three sentences made tsuna to faint