Chapter 7: You're Dead, Nezu-sensie

(No one's P.O.V.)

1 month later~~

Morning came once again, as the triplets woke up early to do their daily routines. Kyoulen volunteer to cook their breakfast and lunch. He pack their lunch and they start eating breakfast. After eating and washing the dishes, they then went to school.

They reach the school and saw their dad leaning outside the gate's wall post. Kyoya notice them. He made a 'hn' sound and nod to them for greetings and so is the triplets doing the same thing. They went inside and head to their class as they enter and sit on their seat's. They notice that they were the only one's who have arrive. As time pass by, the other students came and took their respective seats.

Just as the bell rung, the door was slammed opened by a girl. The girl was pretty. Very pretty.

She has a very unique hair color with violet with red and blue long hair that reaches to his knee. She has black eyes with a tint of red around. She has a cute yet pretty face.

But now the girl whose eyes wete blank and a very unreadable face is showing some filled up emotion. And that  was something that you will rarely see.

The girl right now is pissed. Very pissed. Like she was about to kill someone, which she is. A huge mordurous killing intent was oozing out of her body which could make people tremble in fear and went unconscious right off the bat. Reilen was defeneatly furious.

The whole class was silent as they all stare at the girl that made way to her seat. She sat down and cross her arms while starring outside the window.

The whole class were just starring at her when they heard voices outside.

"Really.!! Do they rely have to fight everytime yhey see each other."

"Hahaha!! But seems like they were enjoying it, right.??" "Yeah!!!"

It become silent as he door wad once opened once again. Tsuna and the 'group' went inside and talk. They all look at reilen and to each other as they decided not to bother her for now.

Minutes later. Their teacher came and went inside to start the class while the students didn't bother to listen at all. Some were talking to each other, some were drawing, some were starring outside the window and some were sleeping.

The teacher notice that the whole class were not listening at all. A thickmark appears on his head as he slam the book he was holding which made the whole class (except tsuna, hayato, takeshi, chrome, kyoko, hana, haru and the triplets) flinch. The class look at their teacher when suddenly the teacher shouts at them.

"LISTEN TO ME WHILE IM LECTURING. I AM AN ELITE SO EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO ME.." the we all know who teacher. He yelled and yelled while bragging of how a wonderful of a teacher he is. He still continue and his eyes landed on his favorite victim who was not listening and looking outside the window.

"DAME-TSUNA. LISTEN WHILE I'M TALKING. YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH."  He yelled to our favorite bunny boss.

The said person fell off from his chair because of a sudden surprise. The whole class saw this and started to laugh except Hayato who was etching to blow them away, Takeshi who was reaching for his shinai, Chrome who has a this ck mark and already to give them nightmares, Hana and Kyoko were already holding their weapons ready to strike, Kyoulen and Roya who were glaring daggers to everyone, Reikyou who already had his gun and tonfa, and Reilen who doesn't give a shit and still furious.

The class continue yo laugh at Tsuna as Nezu-the Rat continue to yell and spout mean words to him.

The insults continue until they shivered as the whole class felt those massive killer intent. The class and Nezu look around to find the source of their shivering. The class shrink to their seats when they saw Hayato, Takeshi, Chrome, Kyoko, Hana, the Triplets and Reilen glaring at them.

Hana, Kyoko, Hayato and Roya who have their weapons pointed at the whole class. Kyoulen, Chrome and Takeshi who were already in front of Nezu and they were targeting him.

"Stop that guys and put your weapons down." They pit their weapons down when they hear their boss. They then look to their boss and they saw h looking atvthem with his HDWM activated without the flames on his forehead.

All of Tsuna's guardians and the triplets return to their seats but the whole class was still shivering because they still feel a huge K.I. towards them. Nezu also notice this and he shivered.

It was like a bomb had explode when they heard the person with a huge K.I spoke.

"Nezu-sensie~ Run now." She said as she took out her gun pointed to Nezu and fire.

*Bang*

"Tsk." She click her tounge when she missed porpusely. " Reilen-chan calm down." Tsuna said trying to calm the raging demon.

"Tsunayoshi. I.am.not.your.subordinate.. I will do what I want. And right now. I want to kill this self proclaim *elite* teacher.~" Reilen said. Tsuna was shock bacausd Reilen-chan never call them by their real names, only the names she gave to them. Tsuna sighted and sighted and ignore the scene.

*Bang*

The whole class was scared  as they shivered. And our Nezu the rat was shivering with fear and he's also ready to faint.

The whole class plus Tsuna and guardians, Hana and Kyoko, and the triplets just thought one thing.

"Nezu-sensia,,.!! Run or you will find yourself six feet under."

"Nezu,,!! You're Dead." Murmur someone whose who was hiding and saw the whole thing.