Chapter 34: Back up has arrive

(No one's POV)

"What are you guys doing here?" Renayoshi asked with a no care voice while still eating. "Well.....you see....the person behind those hood is you.... Reilen-san... The future you.." Said by a long black haired boy. "What do you mean.... I sent what..? Anyway.... Who the hell are you...??" Reilen asked them with a raised eyebrow.. "Calm down... Reilen-san.." A white and black spiky hair and a strawberry lemon haired girl said the same time.

"Anyway. Well introduce ourselves first. My name is Xayvier Di Vongola. And this is Xaylo Di Vongola my twin sons of Xanxus and Squallo." A white spiky haired named Xayvidr said. His eyes were crimson red and he shows a very Xanxus like aura. While Xaylo has a long straight black hair with crimson red eyes and a very Squallo like aura. Xanxus and Squallo both look at each other for a while then both look at their future sons and smile (a little) and return eating or rather... Squalo only..

"Yo!! The name's Hayashi Yamamoto and this is Ayame  Yamamoto. My little sister. Takeshi and Hayato's kids." The two stare at their future kids one smiling while the other one was blushing. Everyone look at the two with confuse look but when they saw Hayato's blushing face, they come to a conclusion that those two were a couple and Hayato is pregnant. (BTW.they still didn't know about the storm and rains relationship and pregnancy, except for Tsuna and the group.)

Hayashi and Ayame smile to their parents. Hayashi has a white and black spiky hair brown hazel eyes and a very happy ho lucky aura like Takeshi. While Ayame has a shoulder length ash gray hair, emerald green eyes and some of Hayato like.

"My name is Naruko Rukudo. Little sister of Churo. Daughter of Mukuro and Chrome Rukudo." The girl with a strawberry-lemon hair said as she bow for respect.

"And I'm Ryonna Sasagawa. Ryohie and Hana's daughter. And this is Lampie Bovino. Lamboo and Ipin's daughter." Ryonna has a long black with white hair and a very Hana like with some of Ryohie's aura. While Lampie has a long black wavy hair and a shy personality.

"Were here because the future you said so." Xaylo said while crossing his arms. "Also she said that Reikyou is the KEY and that about the real you.." Naru said while frowning for she doesn't even know what it means.

"So I really don't have a choice but to tell you all the truth.." Reilen said with a sighed.

"And why our brother is the KEY.?" The two of the triplets said at the same time. "I'll tell you the whole truth..... But after this... I'm still hungry... JOCY.... SECOND PLEASE..." Everyone sweatdrop at her antics. While Kyoya smile a little..

And so they all return eating along with the seven teens. While the class on the other hand.... Well they were confuse although they were already been told about them being a MAFIA...

____________________///////////////////////////////////////////////__________

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE... and sorry for the long wait...

Also I apologize in advance because I might end this book with few chapters to add... Hehehehe...

And also.... Does any of you know any ZOSAN fanfic.. Not an AU... I really want to read some... I just love those two.. Zoro and Sanji are soo.... Anyway.... Please can someone tell me... I love those two... And if ever one piece end up having a yaoi.. I want it to be ZoSan.... Hehhehehe

Thank you everyone.... And Merry Christmas...