Chapter 33: Sneak peak

Hello guys.. Sorry for the delay... I've been busy this past weeks... And I will do my best to update when I got a chance.. Busy at work... Hehehehe

So here's a new chappy...,,,,
______________________________

(No one's POV)

"Ne... Hayashi.... Are you sure they will be alright.?" Asked by a strawberry haired girl.
"Don't worry Naru.. They will be fine.."

*bang*

"Hayashi,... Naruko... We have a problem... RenayoshiandYukkiyoshiwentafterChurothroughthetimeportal.." The two were startled by a sudden bang of the door as the two stare at the new comer who was saying some thing in a rushed way...

"Calm down Bianchi-san..."
"And could you tell us again.. slowly..." Said by a the two...

As Bianchi calm herself she began telling them what happened... "And that's what happened... Those two are now in the past with Churo.."

"WHAT.....!!!" The two yelled in unison...
"What should we do.... What will we say to Reborn-san and Tsuna-san..." Said by the girl named naruko...

"Tell us about what.?" The three turned their heads towards the door. The three paled when they saw the people behind the person who asked them a question and they become paler you could see their soul coming out..

"So... What is it that you were going to tell us.?" Asked by the sadist hitman who had his hands wrapped around the brunette..
"Where's Rena and Yukki.??" The brunette asked while looking for his sons..

The three didn't answer immediately.. Hayashi was about to answer when he got cut off by a certain someone who has a very angry and panicked voice...

"WHERE ARE THEY.....WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY..." Yelled by a certain someone... Everyone (except for a sadist hitman, crazy pineapple, scary red eyed guy, and a noisy shark)  froze on their feet when they saw who that someone was..

"Kyoya-san...pleas calm down.." Said by naruko who was completely nervous... Kyoya started walking towards her and the others...

"CALM DOWN.... HOW CAN I WHEN I CANT FIND MY SONS AND DAUGHTER ANYWHERE.. now tell me.. WHERE ARE THEY."

"Kyoya... We already told you... They went to the past..."Tsuna said while trying to calm Kyoya..
"Tsuna... We haven't told him yet... You knocked him out remember." Reborn said whispering to Tsuna... When Tsuna realized what his husband told him he paled. "Don't tell him" he whispered back to reborn..

"Mah...mah... Kozo, Tsuna, Kyoya... Maybe we should calm down a little.. It's seems they have something to say..." Said by a happy go lucky baseball freak.. "Oya.... Naru... Where's your brother...?" Asked by a pineapple head while looking everywhere..

"Well you see dad.. That hooded person came here and said that..." "he/she forgot to tell the triplets the real mission/reason." Hayashi and naru said.. "I see.. So that's why there's no prank of illusions everywhere." Said by a pineapple girl.. The others nod understanding the situation...

"And where's Rena, and Yukki... I can't sense their flames.." Tsuna asked.. "Well... You see... Tsuna-san, reborn-san.. Those two went after Churo." Hayashi said while scratching the back of his head... "Those two went after when the time portal was about to disappear. I made sure Churo will pass safe but I didn't know that those two were also there... Sorry Tsuna... Reborn...." Said by bianchi..

Kyoya was about to say something when they suddenly sense a different flame inside the room. They all turned their gazes behind kyoya who also turned around as soon as he felt the flames with weapons in hands...

"Who are you.?" Tsuna asked while in his HDWM.. All of them activate their flames and ready to attack when Hayashi, naruko and bianchi asked the person why he/she come back..

"Hayashi... Naruko... Please go after them... He's going to the past." The hooded person said panick visible to the voice. The look at each other then to the hooded person. "Please help the triplets..." The hooded person added almost begging to the two..

"Who the hell are you..." Scary red eyed face with scarce yelled while pointing his gun to the person while his other hand was in front of the shark in a protective way..

"Xan-chan... Please stop cursing.." The hooded person said. All of them except the younger one's (their kids) stiffen when they heard shat the person called the guy.

The skylark on the other hand was frozen in shock the moment the hooded person appear and start talking. He walk closer to the person and stop in front of the person. He was about to reach for the person when the said person back a few feet away from the skylark.

"Rei...." He said as he hug the person only to stumble forward. He look at the hooded person only to see the person slowly becoming transparent.

The person lowered her hood revealing a girl they all know and thought died during the attack 15 years ago.. "REILEN-CHAN." They all yelled in unison (except their kids.) "You're dead right." A Connot be seen eyes said. "You died in front of us." An Apple head said.. "Why can't Hibari touch you.?" An immortal stuntman asked.. "Are you a ghost.." Said by a marshmallow lover idiot..

"No.. Bellphy-chan, Flan-chan, Skull-chan, Byakkun.. Minna... I'm not dead... That guy faked my death.. Right now.. My body is being prisoned. Tsu-chan, Ren-chan, Kyo-chan, minna... All of you know mine and Kyo-chan's secret right. Except the younger one's. He kidnapped me and took me back to that place. He still wants me even 1000 years had past.. And now he found out about my son that has those flames. The flames and the child at that prophecy the true humans have said before.. I told you all about it.... And now he's after him.. He's after Reikyou. He wants to kill Reikyou so that no one will be able to defeat him. Please help Reikyou.. Help them. They need to save the past me. He's going to the past to illiminate my babies, but he doesn't know that the triplets were also in the past. So please help them. save me and them. Please." She said while she's starting to disappear.

"Rei.....don't go....." A pleading Kyoya said.. "Kyo-chan. I'm not going anywhere but now. I have to return to my body before he finds out that my soul is here.." She said. "And once Reikyou beat him. I'll be free.. Just don't forget.. I love you.." She said as she completely vanish. "I love you too." Replied Kyoya.

He faced the others and start their plan on whose going to back them up in the past.

"I'll go" "me too" the teens said in unison. Kyoya look at them carefully until he decide on whose going...

"OK. Those who are going will be the 11th gen. Its ok right. Carnivore, omnivore..." "Yup." "It's decided then. The time portal was already open she opened it already." "Now go." "HAI!!!!!"

And cut....

____________________________________________________________
See you next time guys... But Don't worry... I'll update as soon as possible.. Hehehe

Thank you...

Hope you like this chapter.... Thank you again...