Chapter 9: Hitman's Secret

(Kyoya's P.O.V)

"Are you stupid.!?" I ask her. I really can't believe what she just said. She just nod and go back eating happily like nothing happened a while ago.

Leaning against the wall beside the door, I shook my head in amusement.

"So, you were saying that you almost went on rampage because your cake was stolen from you. And that I ignore you this morning." I said.

I stop leaning and walk close to her and stop in front of the table and sigh.

"Look.. If your cake was stolen, just tell me and we'll buy another one. And I didn't ignore you. Its just, that pineapple herbivore is so annoying." I told her. "OK.!" She replied while pouting a little. I just sigh and took the unsigned paperworks and walk to the couch to sign them.

"Ren-chan, come out already. You've been hiding since this morning." She said outloud.

The window open and came in the hitman carnivore smirking. But if you look at him closely. You could she in his eyes that he is ready to kill someone.

"I thought you two were going to have alone time together. I was already thinking of leaving and go to the infirmary to kill that Fake Elite teacher." He said the last part through gritting teeth.

"You're allowed to do that Ren-chan/carnivore." Me and Rei said at the same time. We look at each other and smirk form to our lips.

*bang* (that startled me a little.) We both look at him annoyed.

"Can you two stop flirting for once." He said with annoyance in his voice. "Then go to Tsu-chan and flirt with him." Said Rei with a grin.

(Reborn P.O.V)

I let Leon turn back to his original form and lower my fedora yo hide my blush. (This girl really knows everything.)

"So. Is the plan still on.?" Hibari ask me. He was sitting on the couch with paperworks on his hands.

"Of course. It is. We need to put those lowlives to their place. They need to learn respect." I told him smirking. "And that's the time you confess to Tsu-chan." Reilen exclaimed excitedly.

You may think she's not excited because of her voice and eyes that has a stoic expression. Because right now. She's making illusions of me and tsuna ki...... (never mind)

I just sigh and lower my fedora to hide my blushing face again. "He doesn't feel the same with me. He only thinks of me as his tutor." I told her. I really love tsuna, but sad to say. He doesn't feel the same with me.

I really thought that I said would have a chance to him since Kyoko was engage to Emma already. And so is Haru. But no. He really thinks of me only as a tutor. *sigh*

"You know Ren-chan. He loves you too." She said seriously. I look at her shock. I can't believe what I heard just now. Tsuna loves me.?

"He's just waiting for you." She said again with a serious voice. Even with that stoic face of her, I know she's smiling. She's encouraging me to be with Tsuna.

"And besides. I'm his best friend and big sister figure. He told me all his secrets." She said while grinning and winking.

"The omnivore loves you." Added by a smirking Hibari. I smirk back at them.

"Then help me." I told them. More like orthered them.

"Gladly." They both said while smirking.

____________________
to be continued....