Chapter 24: Reason Why...

(Reborn's POV)

"Hi.! Captain speaking. You may now roam freely. But. Don't go to the 3rd floor. Lunch will be serve within an hour.
And reborn-san, Decimo, and guardians. You may now proceed to the third floor. Have a nice nap Decimo-sama."

"Let's go everyone. Come on Tsuna, you can sleep inside your room. I'll take care of the paperwork's." I told him. He nod and walk ahead as he yawn a little while walking.

I look at the students for a bit and glared at them, as they flinch and sit straight not looking at me. "Tsuna... Can you go ahead first.?" I told him. He look at me with raised eyebrow but nod for confirmation and continue walking upstairs with Roya and Kyoulen supporting him.

Once they were out of view I faced the whole class while glaring at them. Dino, Bianchi and Mama came out from hiding and glared at the whole class as mama went to Nezu and grab him by his hands in a sweet manner.

"My my. Are you the teacher that bullied my son. Well I don't care anyways. Once we land in Italy. All of you will receive a deadly punishments for hurting my Son." She said while smiling venomously. She let go of Nezu and walk upstairs together with Bianchi and Dino.

"And remember this. You can't tell him that you know his secrets or else...." I said smirking. They gulp and nod at the same time. "Good. You all can go to tbe second floor but not on the third floor." I said and walk away.

Everyone was already inside Tsuna's office when I got there. I went inside Tsuna's room and saw him sleeping with headphones on.Mama and Bianchi is with him looking after him. I kissed him on his forehead and went  back to the office.

"I know you all want to know as to why the whole class didn't do anything to Tsuna." I said and they all nod except Dino. "Because of the sudden news which is Tsuna being pregnant and so is Hayato and the girls. Reborn changed the whole plan." Dino said to them. "I told them that Tsuna is the Decimo of Vongola."

        Flashbacks~~~
   (Still reborn's POV)

I went back to Tsuna's class as the whole class plus Nezu look at me.

I scan the whole class while glaring and I can say that they were scared due to their shivering state. "I will only say this once so listen carefully. Sawada Tsunayoshi is the grandson of Vongola Mono and the Heir of Vongola corp. Also known as Vongola Decimo." They all widen their eyes and jaw dropped.

"Hahahaha.... Reborn-san. That Dame-Tsuna can't be the Dicemo. He's just a tra... *bang* eepp." I glared at the boy that dared to insult My Tsuna in front of me.