Chapter 39: waking up

(No one's POV)

"So,.. How is he.?" Asked by a fedora teen who entered the room. "Yeah,! He's fine, just sleeping." Said by the ravennete teen. "Why don't you take a rest, Reikyou. I'll look after him. Besides you haven't sleep since last night. And you're wounded." He said as he approached Reikyou.

Reikyou was standing against the wall beside Yukki's bed. Yukki was still unconscious. Tsuna and Reborn wasn't able to look after their son because Tsuna fainted when Kyoya returned and told them that everyone were trap and Yukki was controlled by the enemy. Because of too much stress, fear, and worries,, Tsuna fainted.

"I'm fine. This wound.... I healed it already." Reikyou said. "It's you who should rest Renayoshi. I know your body is still not in a good condition. You're still weak., right. Because of Yukki's flames." Reikyou added. Renayoshi sighed while sitting beside his brothers bed. The two were talking to each other not aware of the eyes looking at them.

"But I'm glad. Finally.....you two confessed to each other. I thought, I have to go and make some plans again to get you two. Me and everyone were allredy fessed up." Renayoshi said while smirking. "Hn."

*giggles* the two turned their heads towards the bed almost immediately. "You two never change... Still trying to outwit each other. Sometimes I wonder. Maybe it's the two of you who were brothers. *giggles* siblings of sadist morons."
"Yukki" The two said and as fast as lightning, they helped Yukki who was trying to get up.

The news of Yukki waking up made his whole room to be filled with people. They questioned Yukki about his health until it become a hot seat for Reikyou and Yukki. They questioned and teased the two about their status.

~somewhere in the rainbow(kidding)~
   (Someone's POV)

What the hell was that. I controlled that kid, but I couldn't see anything. I don't even know what kind of flames that brat have. Well, whatever.. I will still get her.

"So... How was it.? Did you see her.?" He asked me.
"Yes I did. And like you said. She's still the most beautiful girl around the world. Hahahahaha..."
"I know. And we will get her in no time."
"Yes, yes, but she's carrying that bastard of a kings offspring."
"That's not a problem. Once we have her. We will keep her until she give birth and kill the baby. After that.. She will be ours forever... Hahahahaha"
"Yes....yes..... So......later then."
"Yes....later it is.."
Hahahahaha

~back to VG~
"So...what's your plan.?"
"Oh yeah. For sure that guy will come back."
"Along with the future one"
"Enn-chan. If you have a plan already. Mind sharing it with is. We'll help."
"Hn."
"Then what is it.?"
"Tomorrow. He will attack. With the other one."
"Tomorrow huh.. Xanxus-san and Squallo-san's wedding."
"Don't worry. Dad already know that anytime. That trash will come. And Xaylo will inform them again later."
"Yeah."
"But to think he can do that.. Oohh.! Scary."
"Fufufufu.. If he ever touch even a single strand of hair from my sister and MY Kyoulen. I'll drag him down to hell. Fufufufufu"
"Hn.strawberry head. Shut up. Besides there's no need to plan. They will both die in my hands."

Reikyou said as he walk away from them. But before that. He turned towards them and said something, that made them shiver while the other one blushed.

"When the time they appear. They wouldnt be able to do anything. They will be swallowed by my flames and burned them that nothing even their bones will be left. Ill make sure of that. They will regret coming here. And even they die. The demon of the underworld won't let them get away. Besides he killed his son and daughter in law. And also. He controlled someone that belongs to me. I wouldn't let them get away with that." And he left completely.

_____________/////////