Chapter 3: Suspicious

Reborn watch the triplets having no reaction for what he just said. He lowered his head and tug his fedora down to hide his curiosity.

"A.ano,. W.why is it that y.y.you didn't seem faze of w.what re.reborn-san said.? Questioned chrome to the three..

"Oh.!! Its because we are also part of Mafia." "Our parents we're, and we we're next in line." Roya and Kyoulen said smilling. "Roya, Kyoulen." Reikyou stopping the two when they were about to continue, what they have said.

"So you were also mafia's.?" Ask Tsuna whose now awake from fainting. The three just nod and didn't say anything. "What family do you belong?" Reborn  ask them. The three look at each other. Reikyou was secretly watching them from the corner of his eyes. He saw them reaching for their hidden weapons. He jus sight, and said. "No need to be cautious." He saw them flinch for a while. "We can't tell you, but we assure you. We are not enemies." He said to them.

The vongola group look to each other, then to tsuna. As if reading what they mean, he told them that they were telling the truth. Vongola group sight in relief, then return to what they were doing. Tsuna on the other hand was thinking about something. (This Three,. They're hiding something. and besides..) he then look at the three, (they look familliar) tsuna thought. He didn't realize that someone was watching him and had an amuse look on his face.

Time pass by and the bell rings telling them that lunch break is over. Tsuna, hayato, chrome, takeshi, reilen, kyoya, mukuro and ryohie stood up, and was about to walk to the door when he remember something. He turn around ask the triplets a question of what are they going to do now. "Oh. Were going to enroll ourselves here." Roya answer. "Then, kyoya can help." Tsuna said looking at kyoya. Said person jus nod then look at the three. "Follow me." Kyoya said then start walking. The three didn't say anything, they bid their goodbye's to the others and follow Kyoya. Tsuna and the rest return to their classrooms, Lamboo went to the middle school building. While reborn just disappear.

Kyoya led the three to the principal office. They walk in silence, a comfortable silence. The principal's office was in sight when, kyoya suddenly stop. The three also stop. Kyoya face them and ask or rather said something that made them stiff. "What time did you three came from.?"

The three didn't answer. Instead they look shock. Roya was fiddling her fingers. Kyoulen was looking restless and Reikyou was just looking at kyoya.

"Answer me. What time did you came from.?" Kyoya ask again. He watch the three carefully and he can tell that they were thinking. Kyoya just sight. "Just tell the time. I'm not going to ask for anything just the time." Kyoya reassure them.

The three look at each other and nod. They look at kyoya. "Can you promise to keep it a secret.?" Ask roya.. Kyoya just nod. "17 years from now on." Reikyou said.

Kyoya just nod, turn around and start walking. They follow him. They reach the office then kyoya knock on the door. Hearing an answer, kyoya opened the door and enter followed by the triplets.

After talking to the principal, thanking him and get out of the room. Kyoya led them to their new classroom. Once they reach it. Kyoya open the door and enter. After talking to the teacher, he walk out to the room. He face the three. The triplets thank him and was about to enter when kyoya stop them.

"After class. Come to the DC office. No question. Just go there. Understand." The three just nod and enter the classroom. Before kyoya left, he muttered something and that was heard by the triplets.

The three stop and look back at kyoya, but he already left. They look at each other, wide eyes. One thought was written on their faces.

He's suspenting us. No.! He knows already.