Chapter 40: final

(No one's POV)

Today is the day of Xanxus and Squallo's wedding. Also the day when that guy and his future will attack. And everyone had already prapered and armed. Xanxus and Squallo already knows that their wedding might be ruined but they don't mind. As long as they can defeat those guys, they can have their wedding anytime, anywhere and peacefully.

Xanxus was waiting for his bride but with cautious. Even though he had been waiting for this day. He set his excitement aside. Only one thought is inside his mind and that is he needed to keep his family safe and protected.

~time skip

The wedding had began and now is the time to exchanged vows, at the same time, the enemy had come. All of those who attended the wedding prepared their selves to fight. The class and the pregnant ones were being protected by the 9th gen ang gigleoniero.

The future were facing Roya, Kyoulen, Churo, Hayashi, Renayoshi, and Byakuran. While the present enemy were facing Yukkiyoshi, Naru, Ayame, Xaylo, Xayvier and a very furious Reikyou.

The fight goes on and the mafiaso's were wounded. Some were also at their limit and the enemy are still on a good condition.

The present enemy manage to get close to Yukki and was about to control him again, when suddenly he felt a very omnimous presence behind him.

"You know. Even you controlled him again, that won't work.." The enemy spun around to see a ravennet teen that looks exactly like someone he knew.

"Strawberry head, Roya, Naru. Take these illusion off." As he said that, everything changed. The wounded and tired were not actually hurt or even break a sweat. The whole place was still intact no crumbles or broken things.

The enemies were shock. "Now then. The two of you will die." A sweet smiling Reikyou said that while facing the two. The two enemies seems like doesn't know what or who the kid is.

"We don't know who you are, but you're in our way. We'll get rid of you first." They both said and was about to attack him but fire got in the way.

"Wha...black flames..."
"Its the flame of the demon king."
"But how.?"
They can't do anything and just stared at the teen.

"For hurting and kidnapping my mother. For making my Dad sad. And for controlling MY Yukki. You'll die right here right now.." And so the flames swallowed the two and they got burned that even their bones were nowhere to be seen. "And say Hi to my grandpa in hell. I'm sure he'll be happy to have you in hell."

The other mafiaso's can't believe that a powerful enemy, that even their illusions can't do anything against them, was defeated in one go by a teen.

"Brother. That.was.bad**s. You're so cool put there."
"Yeah.! Especially the speech. It made someone here to be flustered." And everyone laugh. Nono wrapped things up and canceled the weddding. They will held it the next day. For now everyone wants to rest.

~~~~~time skip

The future gen and the whole student of namimori were preparing to go back to Japan. They will stay there until graduation.

A week later, squallo gave birth to his twins much to Xanxus happinies and excitement especially the future twins when they saw their babies selves.

Graduation was done and so the day came for the future one's to return to their own the
They said their goodbyes and it become very emotional. The portal opened and they left.

~future~
The portal opened and they went out. Their parents and friends tackled them into a big hug while laughing and checking them.

Kyoya watched them from afar with a gentle smile on his lips. "What are you smiling at Kyo-chan..." Almost immediately. Kyoya turned around and hug the person behind him. "Rei. You're back." "Yup.. I'm back Kyo-chan." Kyoya let go of the hug and look at Reilen's eyes. He smiled and kissed her. "Welcome back. Rei."

"MOM." The two were tackled in a hug by the triplets. "Mom. You're back. You're not going away anymore." "Yes, Verna-chan. I'm not going anywhere." "You really mean it.?" "Yes Vera-chan. No one's going to take me away anymore." "Hn." "Hn." " well. Maybe not. Someone here is eager to kidnapped me already." And the hibari family laugh at the sight of their pouring dad while hugging their mom from behind.

"WELCOME BACK REILEN-CHAN" everyone shouted and smiled at her. "Yeah. I'm home. Everyone."

And so they live happily ever after.

_________////////

Hope you like the ending of the main stories..  Hehehehehehe... Its kinda lame since I don't know how to end it hehehehehe......

Stay safe everyone.