Chapter 19: Revealed. Flashback.

(No ones POV)

The whole room went silent. No one dared to say a word. The falling rain is the only sound that can be heard, synchronizing with Tsuna's cries.

"Chotto matte jyudaime." Said by Hayato who dared to break the silence.
"What do you mean by that Tsuna." Takeshi ask following  what his boyfriend said.
"It means what it means Hayato, Takeshi, minna." Said by Dino who crouch down to Tsuna's side while calming hm down.

"I... I.... Did.. What,.!?  I'm.. I'm the... One... Who did... That..!?" Reborn said stuttering, couldn't believe anything. "How.?? When..?? What the... When did this happened.?" He ask with his of so stoic face but eyes widen as he starts to freak out.

Tsuna nor Dino didn't answer. Dino, still calming Tsuna who was still crying.

"It *sob* happened *sob* *snif* *sob*. It all happened at Collonelo and Lal's wedding *sob* party." He said while trying to calm his self.
"That time. I was bored when you guys left me alone to greet some guests. I went back to the mansion alone.  Later that night. You came home with Verde and Fon. You were soo drunk that they need to take you home. They said you couldn't even walk on your own.

             (Flashback....)

(Tsuna's POV)

I'm bored~ also tired from meeting with other guests. Me and my friends along with Reilen-chan were invited to Collonelo and Lal's wedding.

After the battle of representatives. The archobaleno's regained their original size. Collonelo proposed to Lal, and Lal said yes. But before she replied to the proposal. She beat Collonelo for unknown reason, and the poor guy was hospitalized for almost a month.

Tounikaku. I was left here alone. I tried searching them, but with no luck.. I couldn't find any of them. Annoyed. I decided to go home and have some deserved rest.

I send them a message saying 'im going home.' And left.

I went to my room as soon as I reach the mansion, take my clothes off only with my pajama pants and sleep half naked.

I woke up because of some noise coming outside my room. I took my mittens and went to HDWM readying my self for any enemy.