Chapter 8: REEEEEIIII??? KYO-CHAAANNN??

(Kyoya's P.O.V)

I was patrolling around the school when I felt a sudden change of atmosphere. I ignored it for a bit and continue my patrol. I stop on my track when I felt a very murderous kiling intent. I know who wns that K.I. so I made my way to their classroom.

I reach the floor to their classroom and saw the loud herbivore along with pineapple herbivore walking towards the omnivore's room. They saw me and the loud herbivore was about to ask me a question when we heard a gunshot inside the omnivore's classroom.

We reach their classroom and saw that the back door was open. Pineapple herbivore was the first one to get inside follow by loud herbivore then me. I notice that the whole room was sorrounded by mists flames, reason why no one has heard the commotion going on inside the 3-A's class.

We went at the back and watch at the scene that was happening right now. The rat herbivore (Nezu-sensie) was trembling with fear. We also notice some bullet holes behind him and Reilen was standing and aiming her gun to nezu.

One student was brave enough tried to stop her by hitting her byt stop by a gun pointing in front of him. I felt proud to what he was doing. Reikyou was now leaking we of his KI while pointing his gun to the student that tried to stop her.

"Stupid herbivore. Try and hurt her. And you will find bullets inside that herbivorous brain of yours." Reikyou said to his classmate who wants to hit her. I felt myself smirking to that. (He really has my attitude.) I thought to myself.

Reilen heard what Reikyou said and without looking, she turn herself and give a hard kick causing the poor guy to fly and slam on the wall beside me. They all look behind and saw three, wile Reilen continue what she was doing earlier.

I look around and saw that all of the class were scared. Some already unconscious. So I decide to stop the commotion before it gets out of hand. Besides, I still have feelings and I pity the other students.

"Rei. Thats enough." I called her. I heard gasps but I ignore it. I saw the triplets and they were shock. Kyoulen and Roya widen their eyes and jaw drop. Reikyou just look at me. His eyes widen a little but he covered it fast. Omnivore, bomb herbivore, baseball herbivore have widen their eyes and jaw drop same with the girls.

"But kyo-chan. That stupid teacher insults Tsu-chan. And he piss me." Rei answered not looking at my direction still glaring at Nezu. "Just stop. You might kill him for real." I replied. "That's exactly what I want to do." She reply coldly.

I sigh. (She's starting to switch. This is gonna be hard.) I thought. I took my phone inside my pocket and text tetsu. He replied immediately so I return my phone to my pocket. I look around and saw all the class looking back n' forth to me and Rei.

"Rei." I called. "What.? I'm not going to stop." She said sternly. "I know." I said and sigh again. (I'll just use that method then.)

I walk close to her and stop behind the triplet's chair. I look at the the and they gave me a confuse look. I shock my head to them and look at Rei.

"Rei. Go to the DC,. There's a chocolate cake there. Also softdrinks and Ice cre....a...m.., *sigh*" I stop mid sentence when I saw her ran pass me to the back door heading to the DC office.

I smile at her antics.
*thud*
All the occupants of the classroom look at the source of the sound and we all saw Nezu passed out.

"Kyo-san. She's already at the DC office. She also said you Need to go there." Tetsu said who came the moment Nezu faint.

"Hn. Take that herbivore to infirmary." " Hai.! Kyo-san." He said.

I face the class. "Self study. No one steps outside this class. Understand." They all nod. I face the other two and they just sigh and left to who knows where.

I walk out the room. I stop when the whole class burst out from their shock.

"Reeeeiiiii??? Kyo-chaaaannnnn.???" I smirk at those herbivores.

I continue walking and made my waycto the DC office.

I reach the room and open the door and I here I saw her eating everything that's on the table while sitting at my office chair.

She look ate and motion me to come closer. I came closer and she just return eating and ignore me. I smirk, amuse at her antics.

"So... What made the hell princess to lose her temper.?" I ask her while grinning. She look at me then pout. "Just shut up. Skylark deamon." She said then smile. She continue eating while telling me what made her furious.