Chapter 38: controlled

(No one's POV)

Kyoya arrived at the kitchen and saw the fight between his eldest son and Tsuna's youngest son. The place were filled with ice, snow, flying shards of icycles and a block of ice with bodies which he assumed their future children's inside. They all can move inside but couldn't break free.

~before Kyoya arrive~

Reikyou who manage toelt the ice dodged Yukki's prison ice. He ran towards yukki, but yukki throw him by using a strong blizzard.

"Yukki. What are you doing.?" He asked him when he landed on his feet. He receive no answer which madechim worry. He knows Yukki very well. No matter what Yukki will always answer Reikyou so that the other won't worry. But now, Reikyou knows somwthing is wrong with Yukki and he didn't like that.

Yukki raise his hands and created an ice pillar and throw it towards Reikyou. Reikyou who was still thinking and lost in thoughts was hit by the pillar and he accidentally used his flames to melt the ice. Although not all ice since Yukki keeps on using them trying to hit Reikyou.

The kitchen was now like a mountain of ice, ice pillars everywhere. Spiky ice icycles on the ceiling and walls. And a snow storm around the kitchen.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw his Dad by the door. Kyoya was about to step in but stopped by Reikyou.

"DAD no.."
"What the. Are you crazy.? We need to stop him." Kyoya said. He walk towards the block of ice that incased his other son and daughter, and the rest of the 11th gen.

"I know Dad. But something is not right. Yukki's not acting like himself." He said as he duck to avoid being hit by an ice spear. Reikyou concentrate his flames and materialize it in to something.

Yukki made a huge block of ice and slam it towards Reikyou. *shing, slice, shing* the huge block of ice was cut into small pieces while kyoya was at lost of words to his son's capabilities. Reikyou had made his flames into a sword. "Dad. Do you have any idea what's going on to yukki.?" Kyoya regained his composure and answered his son. "Yeah I know. Your-" "What is it. Tell me. I can't keep doing this. I need to stop him. I don't wanna hurt him." Reikyou said as he dodge another attack.

"Don't cut me off. Listen to me first." A thick mark appeared on Kyoya's head. He's pissed since he got interrupted while he's saying something.

"Hn." The only answer Reikyou gave to Kyoya since he's busy dodging the attacks. "Rei and I have an idea. That bastard has the ability to control and manipulate all that has life. Especially, if the person he's controlling has a strong hidden feelings, the person he's controlling will go for the kill. And so yukki was likely being manipulated right now since he's hiding something from someone."

"Ha.! Then. How can I stop him.? How can I free him.?" "Talk to him. Or better yet. Just tell him you love him. Besides its too obvious that it makes me and your mom, especially the carnivorous and omnivore wants to bumped your heads to just to kiss already." He said and left the kitchen went to rei since he's done what he had to do.

Reikyou was left dumbfounded. Dad and mom knows.... What the hell..... *bogs...crash* because he was lost in thoughts he got hit and was pinned by an arrow of ice in his shoulder. It went through his shoulder to the wall and now he's bleeding. He melts the arrow and the fight continues or rather the one sided fight.

Until Reikyou got enough. He dropped his guard down and stopped using his flames. He walks towards Yukki and stop in front of him. He grabbed yukki by the collar and kissed him. As the kissed go by he felt Yukki kissed him back.

Reikyou opened his eyed and saw Yukki's eyes are back to normal. He also have a feeling that Yukki could hear him so he made up his mind. He let go of Yukki and lean to his ear as he whispered something that freed Yukki from being controlled.

"Yukkiyoshi. Comeback to me please. I would rather sacrifice myself just to have you back. Please comeback... I love you Yukkiyoshi."

"Enn-cha.....m...me....m...me...t.o....I....l...lo......lo....v....yo.....u...." Before yukki dropped on the floor, Reikyou was fast enough to catch him. He carried him bridal style and walk towards his sister and brother and friends and melts the ice.

All of them saw what happened, but couldn't hear anything. They teased Reikyou for kissing Yukki while the other went crazy.

Reikyou ignored them and left with yukki in his arms..

______________________________

Hello everyone... By the way. I apologize for I have made a mistake. I don't know how to make a sound word so ease bear with it. Hehehehehe.. Again. I'm sorry. *bow* and thank you all for the support you gave to this story..

Very well then everyone... Until the next time..