Chapter 30: Dinner Vongola style

(No one's POV)

Time passed as the students ate their lunch without the whole mafiaso. The class and teacher ate peacefully but they never get to finish their meal for they made a little race to the bathroom as soon as they ate their 4th spoon. And now its time for them to eat dinner.

The dinning hall was already packed by the whole class 3-a and teacher, plus the whole mafioso except 10th gen, xanxus and squallo also reilen. Nana, bianchi and the girls were also their with the triplets, the mini mukuro and the sinclair siblings.

The class plus teacher were feeling a little-no they were diffenetly feeling scared and they really want to shrink in their seats. Well...who wouldn't feel such a thing when you have the whole mafiaso's glaring daggers at them.

"Vongola Decimo and his guardians have arrive vongola Nono." Said by the maid who come and whisper the news to Nono with a bow then left. "Everyone please settle down. Decimo and his guardians are here." He said as everyone did as told.

"The storm guardian and right hand man of the decimo Hayato Gokudera. And the rain guardian and left hand of the decimo. Takeshi Yamamoto." The two walk in hand in hand which made gasps and squells from the mafiaso's, class and teacher. They took their seats and sit besides each other with Takeshi guiding Hayato gently.

"The lightning guardian. Lamboo Bovino." He went inside and took his seat beside the two couple.

"The sun guardian. Ryohie Sasagawa." He walk towards hana and kissed her on the cheeks as he took his seat beside Lamboo.

"The Mist's guardians. Mukuro Rukudo and Chrome Mukuro." They also walk inside hand in hand and took their seats beside Ryohie. (Btw. The 9th gen were sitting at the left side while the 10th gen were on the right.)

"The cloud guardian. Kyoya Hibari along with his wife Reilen Mao Hibari." The two walk inside ignoring the shock faces of the class, teacher and other mafiaso that doesnt know about the two.

"And last. The heir of the vongola corp. My lovely grandson. The vongola Decimo. Tsunayoshi Sawada Di Vongola. And my trusted young friend and the fiancé of my grandson Renato Reborn Sinclair." Everyone heard tsuna's voice as he yell a lot and loud enough to be heard inside the dining area. And everyone as in everyone (except those who know) were shock with mouth open and eyes widen because of the two being engage.

"Reborn... Put me down..." Tsuna said/yell as he struggle from Reborn's grip. "No. You are not allowed to tire yourself." Reborn answers while walking towards the head of the table and put Tsuna down gently as he took his seat beside a tomato faced Tsuna.

"I want to die right now.." Tsuna mumbled in his seat. "Oh come on.. Don't say that." Reborn said as he smirk a little. "Don't say that.... How can I when you took me here like I'm a patient or something." Tsuna said this time a little louder. Reborn only chuckle as he kiss tsuna on the cheeks.

"Its OK Tsu-chan. Ren-chan just wants to be sweet to you." Reilen said while smirking. "Taking you here while carrying you like a princess. Hmm.. Not bad. Carnivore wants to show how much he loves you omnivore." Kyoya commented.

..............

Everyone inside the dining hall look at kyoya like he has two heads. "Kyo-chan. Are you ok." Reilen ask her husband and kyoya just rolled his eyes. "Im hungry." He commented. "Anyways. Lets eat gramps. Im hungry." Tsuna also said as the
Aids put down the meals.

They start eating peacefully at first. But then became a disaster when the pineapple made the demon prefect mad. The cow and extreme guy shouting causing the white octopose to snap at them and began shouting while the baseball idiot was trying his best to calm the octopus. Strawberry throwing the utinsils at the birdie jr. Fake prince making fun of pranking the oh so loyal thunder with the okama trying to calm them and the apple not minding the mess. Marshmallow angel playing with the little green clover along with the mermaid. T-rex guy annoying the green dinosaur while the lizard and moth were talking to each other. Th rainbows and earths were having a peaceful conversation along with the CEDEF ignoring the mess. Iemitsu and Nana being sweet towArds each other and the others continue eating while the class and teacher lost conscious because of the mess looks scary for Them.