116. Luke Imagine. ' Badass. '

I don't know if it's any good, but it's my first one, I hope you like <3

requested by anon

Luke and I had been out for the night - the other boys were still out but Luke wanted to get me home without my getting totally drunk and 'finding myself some trouble'. I did remind him that trouble tends to find me but he said he wanted to walk me home anyway.

He doesn't like letting me walk home alone because there's a really badly lit alleyway that is usually home to many a homeless man and is known for it's muggings and that sweetheart that is Luke doesn't want me to be alone if I was going to get mugged.

Which leads me back to our walk home; we turned into this alleyway and had just reached the darkest part of the alley. I reached for my phone, turning on the torch to see a tall, dark haired man leaning over me. He reached out for my bag and snatched it from my grasp. When I locked my hand onto it instinctively, he growled and punched my arm with a flat hand. A mighty crack echoed around the alley and the guy made off with my bag.

"Hey!" Luke shouted angrily, running after the guy and pulling him back by his shoulder and punching him in the jaw. The guy fell to the ground with a hefty thump and Luke grabbed my bag, grabbed my hand and pulling me down to the other end of the alley that was well lit and safe.

Luke kept hold of my bag and gently took hold of the arm the mugger had hit. "Are you okay? It sounded bad." He worried.

"That was so... aggressive, I've never seen you like that before."

"Sorry, I don't tend to let that side of me out."

"No, it was really... hot." I struggled with my words.

"I should take you to hospital."

"You should bring out that kind of bad-assery more often."