76. Bored.

Preference 76. Bored.

ASH:

“Ashton I’m bored” you whined. You were on the train to go to his place. You had been on many trains before but this trip was taking quite a long time. 

“Baby I don’t know what to do” Ash replied 

You shrugged. It’s not like you could walk around and play soccer or anything. You sat looking out the window shearing your mind for ideas. 

“I think I just wanna sleep” you yawned. The train was empty. Only one other guy was sitting at the front of the carriage. And you and Ashton were sitting at the front.

“C’mere” Ashton said moving his hand towards himself motioning for you to lay your head on his shoulder. Before you did he took his jacket off and put it over his shoulder. 

“There ya go” he chirped only seconds later to go quiet again. He softly stroked your hair and whispered sweet little comments in your ear.

CAL: 

“Babe you really think this is fun…?” Calum commented waiting out side of the change room.

You told him he didn’t have to come shopping but as the caring boyfriend he is he insisted on doing so. 

“Yeah. I love it” you replied.

You walked out of the change room. 

“Like it?” You asked doing a little twirl. 

Calum just stood there smiling. You raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer. Now you were wonder if he hated it.

“Perfect as usual” he smiled bigger.

You thanked him and then went to try another dress on. You reached for it only to see the grin on Calum’s face drop. You sighed.

“I think I know something more amusing for you. So I was wondering if we could go to that lingerie shop down the road?” You giggled as his eyes grew and he began to nod up and down.

MIKE:

“Michael Gordon Clifford for the last time would you help me or I’m gonna die” you stressed pressing buttons on the Xbox controller. 

He chuckled and took the controller off you. He was a god at things like this. With just the tap of a few buttons he killed your opponent and ended the game. To be honest you didn’t like playing this new game he got. You didn’t mind gaming with him but lately it was constantly. 

“Mike I’m done. I’m gonna be out the back in the pool” you sighed

“Aw are you bored? Don’t go! I’ll put a different game on” he insisted. 

“No. I need to do something and not sit around all day” you complained.

“What are you saying about me then? Am I like that? Oh” he said getting up and leaving. You ran after him.

“Michael! I’m sorry! Don’t listen to me I’m an idiot and I should have said that” you apologised

He chuckled. 

“I was just joking about me being like that” he laughed and hugged you. 

Asshole

LUKE: 

‘@Luke5sos: God Im so bored guys’ you saw the tweet made by Luke 10 minuets ago. You racked your mind for something to do. Did Luke find you boring? Were you that bad?

“Uh babe?” You cooed 

“Ya?” The sound of his voice brought a smile to your face

“Wanna go on a picnic?” 

“(Y/N) are you asking me on a date?” Your boyfriend joked

“It’s just, your bored and I thought it would be fun” you said poking his dimples. 

“We don’t have to” he claimed but you knew he desperately wanted to get out of the house. 

“Go get the rug” you commanded and got the food ready. Half an hour later you got to the beach and set up.