#Imagine 1 {Michael}

Hello everyone!  This is just one imagine for my wattpad friend @rejectssmuke. She's really sweet. So this imagine is to for you, babe. I know it sucks a little but it will do. :-) :-D

~StylesTacos1D, xx.

________

You looked at the mirror, half naked. You were only wearing your bra and panties. You sighed.

You thought you were too fat and the girls who gave hate to you were correct. Maybe you are not good for him. Him meant Michael. Yes Michael Clifford from 5SOS.

Tears brimmed in the corner of your eyes making your views blurry. "I'm damn too fat." you said looking up at the mirror again.

Suddenly you felt strong arms wrapped around your waist. Your eyes opened wide which were closed for a while for letting your tears flow.

You came back to your senses and tried to get out of his grip. You wanted to cover yourself. You didn't feel good standing there, in front of him. Half naked showing your fat body to him. You wanted to cover yourself and hide in the duvet.

He rested his chin on your shoulder which was on your back. He tightened his grip not letting you go.

You stood still knowing, he had heard you and won't let you go. "You're not fat." He whispered in your ears. Shivers went down your spine but with that more tears rolled down your cheeks. You knew he was lying and will leave you.

He loosened his grip around you and turned you around making you look at him. He again hugged you tightly pressing your chest to his. He then started whispering sweet things in your ears.

He knew you too well. He knew that you didn't believe him, the first time when he said that you are fat.

"(Y/N), You are pretty. You aren't fat at all. And I don't give a Damn,  whether you are fat or skinny. Because the only thing I know is that I Love You. I will Never leave you (Y/N). Please trust me. People give hate to you because they know that you are very pretty. They are jealous of you, because they are not beautiful as you. Please don't let these stupid things bother you. Don't read the hates they give you." You nodded knowing that he was correct. He will never leave you.

He loosened the grip and now you were standing face to face. Without wasting any further second, you leaned and kissed him. It felt different.

The kiss was so distinct from others. It was filled with love, passionate and care. Your lips moulded into his like a puzzle parts being fitted properly. You broke the kiss gasping for some air.

"(Y/N), Be ready. We're going out for lunch." He said smiling. You nodded and he left the room, letting you change.

You took out a tank top and some denim shorts. You did a little make up and headed out grabbing your phone. Your phone suddenly started bursting with notifications.

You opened to see that Michael has tweeted about you and that’s the reason your phone was vibrating like hell. You opened the mentioned tweet and read as a smile spread across your lips.

@Michael5SOS: Please stop hating on @(Y/T/N). She's the best thing ever happened to me. And you all are not only making her cry but me too so please stop the hate.
#StopTheHate(Y/N)Getting.

Thats what he tweeted. Soon enough, #(Y/N)StayStrong and #StopTheHate(Y/N)Getting were trending worldwide and slowly and gradually all the hates almost stopped.

That date was the best date of your life or maybe the second best, because soon in the next date he asked you to marry him.
_________

How was it?? Hope you like it. :-D

One Vote or Comment in my Preference for next update. :-) :-D