4. Your First Kiss.

Preference 4. Your First Kiss.

ASHTON:He tugs on the chains of the swing, slowing you to a halt while you continue to giggle happily. Stepping between your legs, Ashton places his fingers under your chin, tilting your head up to meet his gaze. Absently tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, he leans forward and rubs your noses together, chuckling at your resulting giggle before letting his lips capture yours.

CALUM:As the sun settles over the horizon, the rays hit the water, making it twinkle. You shiver slightly as the cool breeze washes over you, prompting Calum to pull you into his chest and wrap his arms around you. Smiling as he looks down at you, you place your hand on his cheek, standing on your toes to press your lips to his. It's short and a little cliché, but sweet.

LUKE:Water splashes over the wood of the deck as you try and swim away, screaming and giggling when Luke's hand wraps around your ankle. He tugs firmly, dragging you through the water until you're close enough to embrace. Still giggling, you wrap your arms around his neck and press your lips together firmly. You manage to slip out of his hold as he moves slightly, smiling cheekily as he chuckles.

MICHAEL:Explosions light up the night sky in a multitude of colours, sparkles erupting above the crowd. You watch it from your seat between Michael's spread legs, shielding your eyes from the debris. At the sound of your name, you turn your head, meeting his lips unexpectedly. He pulls back quickly, but you just smile and reconnect them again, twisting to wrap your arms around his neck.