20. When He's Asked About Your Relationship in an Interview.

Preference 20.   When He's Asked About Your Relationship in an Interview.

Ashton: "It’s going really well, yeah. We’ve been together…. 7 months now and yeah, it going really well. I’m happy, I hope she’s happy, and uh… yeah! I look forward to spending a lot more time with (Y/N)."

Calum: "Oh man, uh… how can I explain this relationship other than it’s going really well. I really do love that girl and she makes me so happy. We’ve actually just bought a flat together so yeah… Looking forward to that."

Luke: "It’s funny because, she’s actually here so I have to be careful with what I say. No but seriously, it’s going extremely well. We’re both moving at a comfortable pace and uh… I can’t share it because she’s here but there might me a bit of big news pretty soon here."

Michael: "Well, for those of you who haven’t heard, (Y/N) and I actually just recently got engaged. It was scary but… you know it was so worth it. And when she said yes, it was the best feeling ever. I really love her and I feel like we’re definitely made for each other."

____________

Next Update when I get 220+ reads and 1 Vote or Comment. Please I know you'll do it. :D :)