107. Calum Imagine. ' Manchester V/S Liverpool. '

(SMUT WARNING!  PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!!)

"Come on Manchester!" I screamed at the tv, drinking another sip of my Pepsi as Calum scoffed at me. "Come on Liverpool!" I shot him a glare as he winked at me. Calum and I were watching the game and when it comes to soccer, we get very very aggressive. The ball was kicked, Liverpool stealing. "Go baby, go baby, go!" Calum screamed, sitting on the edge of his seat as I rolled my eyes.

Just as hope was lost, Ronaldo stole the ball, as I screamed. “Go Ronaldo! Go!” Calum threw popcorn at me as I giggled, hearing boo’s coming from the tv. “Fuck yeah!” Liverpool had the ball again and they were headed for the goal. I crossed my fingers but it was too late, the ball sinking in. “And the crowd goes wild!” Calum screamed, pointing his fingers in my face as I swatted at them.

"Care to take back that bet?" "I could never disrespect my team." "Suit yourself." I crossed my arms, moving down on the other end of the couch as he chuckled. Manchester had the ball once again, my fingers finding my mouth as Calum was mumbling to himself. Just as he was about to kick the ball, Liverpool stole again. "Fuck me!" I screamed, flinging myself back onto the couch as Calum smiled.

With the game being in only 10 minutes, I was already frustrated. I stood, as Calum made a noise. “Come on babe! Don’t leave now!” Another cheer erupted from the tv and I knew Liverpool scored and Calum let out another loud chuckle. “Two to zero! You still have time to take back your bet?” “Fuck off!” I poured myself another glass of Pepsi as the game went to commercial.

The game was now 3-0, Liverpool winning by a long shot. I was sunken halfway down into the couch as Calum was still cheering on his team. “Oh come on babe, don’t be a sore loser.” He said, taking another swig of his beer as he looked over at me. “Fuck off.” He shrugged, shaking his head as there was 10 seconds left on the clock. “Steal it steal it.” Manchester had the ball and I knew they wouldn’t make the goal.

Just as I predicted, Liver fucking pool stole the ball again and the bell dinged. “Liverpool wins!” The announcer said, Calum setting down his bottle as he smirked at me. “Well well well,” He crawled over to me, kissing my cheek. “Someone owes me $20 bucks.” I stood, walking away as I stood in the kitchen. “Give me my money, Y/N.” “Never.” I began walking away when he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the counter.

"Is someone mad?" I shook my head as I felt his hard on poking my thigh. "Seeing you all competitive and pouty made me kind of hard." "I see." I said, smirking as I lifted my knee, rubbing it back and forth against him. He let out a low growl, his head falling back as his eyes screwed shut. "Someone should take care of that." He lifted me onto the counter, smirking as I held tight to his neck.

"And that someone will be you." He roughly put his lips on mine as he ran his hands up my thighs, going up to the waistband of my shorts. He popped the button on them. He began pulling them down until they were on the floor behind him. He unattached our lips as he pulled off his tank top, and I took the opportunity to take off my own top, leaving me in only my panties.

"Fuck." I bit my lip, moaning as I put my lips back on his. My tongue ran over his bottom lip as he quickly let me slip my tongue into his mouth. I ran my nails down his sculpted chest, feeling every dip and curve in it as I reached the top of his jeans. I began unzipping his pants, popping the button as I pulled them down just enough so I could touch him through his boxers.

I rubbed him with the palm of my hand as he let out a growl against my lips. I pulled my mouth back, kissing down his jaw as I began sucking on his neck. I traced the outline of his head with my thumb, a whimper leaving his lips as I then traced the vein back down until I roughly grabbed his balls with my hand. He let out another straggled moan, my name coming with it as I got off of the counter, kneeling in front of him.

"Mmm Cal, you’re so hard for me." I pulled down his boxers, pooling them at his feet as I then took him into my hands roughly, his hand holding onto my head as his mouth opened wide. I licked the underside of his cock as he whimpered again, tugging on my hair. I bit my lip, looking at him before I wrapped my mouth around his tip. I let it go with a pop as he bucked his hips towards my face.

I decided to stop my teasing as I took him into my mouth, going down till he hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as I pulled back, before repeating my actions. Calum always loved when I deep throated him, so I was doing it to my advantages tonight. I started to move my mouth normally, hallowing out my cheeks as he guided my head. “I’m close babe.” I stilled my mouth, feeling his veins throb against my lip as I removed my mouth from him.

"Liverpool fans don’t get to come." He growled, pulling me up by my hair as he bent me over the counter. "You’re going to regret that." He moaned into my ear as he began pushing himself in. I rested my head against the counter, moaning as he pulled out, slamming himself back in. I squealed as he knotted my hair in his hand again, pulling my torso up as he continued pounding up into me. "You think not letting me come was funny?"

I only moaned, stilling myself against the counter with my hands as he continued his assault. “We’ll see who’s laughing when I get done fucking you.” He pushed my face back into the counter, both of his hands pressing firmly on my hips as the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. I felt the familiar knot forming in my stomach, my knees beginning to shake and my mind going numb as my orgasm was approaching.

Calum moaned out my name as I felt him come inside of me. He thrusts were now sloppy as I was nearing my own release. “Calum i’m close.” I let out another high moan as I contracted around him. He thrusted two more times before pulling out, right before I was about to come. I turned my head, looking at him as he only chuckled, leaning back over me as my body shook at the rejection of my orgasm. 

"Manchester fans don’t get to come either." And with that he grabbed his clothes, patting my bum as he left, leaving me shaking and still bent over the counter top.