79. What He Brings Back From America For You:

Preference 79. What He Brings Back From America For You:

Ashton: Since you love funny shirts, Ashton bought you one from every state they had a show in. They were the most tackiest shirts he could find. Your favorite one was "My boyfriend went to Las Vegas and all he got me was this stupid shirt and $300 in debt" You decided that you were going to make the shirts into a quilt, Ashton loved the idea. After you finished seeing the quilt, the two of you cuddled underneath it.

Calum: You have always loved the idea of a boy sending you love letters, instead of Calum getting you a souvenir, he bough postcards from each place the boys visited, and wrote a love letter on each one. He didn't want to risk them getting lost in the mail, so he just gave them all to you when he got back home. Calum one afternoon read you all of them.

Luke: Surfing was a passion of yours. Luke also knew how much you loved this beach. While they were in Miami he collected hundreds of sea shells of south beach. He found two the were very similar, so he made you two matching necklaces. It was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done. The two of you sat around looking at all the pictures he took of the beach in Miami, wishing you had been there together.

Michael: Michael had taught you how to play guitar a month before he had left, you didn't have your own and he wanted you to be the one to give you your first guitar. He had found the perfect one shopping with Harry and Tom, it was a deep brown color and was just the perfect size. When he gave it to you, you found a song he had write for you etched in the back of the guitar. He took the guitar from you and played you the song, tears started to form and you kissed him.

_________

Please Vote and Comment! :)