8. Nightmares.

Preference 8. Nightmares.

ASHTON:Muffled groans from beside you draw your attention, seeing Ashton's eyebrows drawn as he sleeps. He begins to fidget, facial expression almost pained. "Ash?" you call, reaching to shake his shoulder. "Ash!" His eyes pop open, immediately focusing on yours as his body relaxes. A sigh slips past his lips as he rolls onto his back. "Everything okay?" you ask, cupping his cheek. The blond gives you a half smile, patting the bed beside him invitingly.

CALUM:His concerned brown eyes are the first thing you see when yours fly open. "You okay, babe?" Calum asks quietly, brushing the hair from your face as you try to calm your breathing down. "Hey," he says, pulling you close when tremors roll down your spine, "it was only a dream. You're alright." Gentle kisses are pressed to your temples, your body curled into his chest as the vestiges of your nightmare fade. "Good now?" he asks, kissing the tip of your nose at your responding nod.

LUKE:Subtle shakes are what pull you from your sleep, accompanied by his sleep deepened voice. "Wake up, love," he groans, rubbing his eyes with the hand that isn't propping himself up. "Nightmare?" Luke nods, seemingly to himself, at your positive response. "Come 'ere." The blond lies back down, tugging you over until your head is tucked in the crook of his shoulder. One arm wrap around your shoulders as his fingers slowly run through your hair, lulling you back to sleep.

MICHAEL:A startled gasp is what wakes you, your eyes slowly focusing on Michael's wide ones. "Babe, you alright?" you ask, voice thick with sleep. You slip your hand into his, squeezing. "Michael?" He shakes his head a bit, gesturing for you to turn around. You comply, too tired to ask why. A moment later, the brunette's arm slips around your waist, tugging you back into his chest. Stroking his arm lightly, you feel his breathing slow, a kiss pressed to your shoulder before he falls asleep.

_________

Hope you like it! Please Vote and Comment! :D :)