1. How You Meet.

''So here comes the First Preference. Please Vote and Comment and give me some ideas to do more. Please do give feedback or I'll stop posting.''

Preference 1 - How You Meet.

ASHTON:At a concert. You'd been a 5 Seconds of Summer fan for a long time, so you jumped at the chance to go to one of their acoustic gigs with a friend. Although you were excited, you weren't screaming at the top of your lungs like the girls surrounding you, simply singing along happily. Halfway through the show, you scanned the stage to see Ashton's eyes on you. He smiled at your blush, dimples popping before he winked and looked away. As the show finished you were pulled aside by a large bald man in a security uniform. "Excuse me, ladies, but Ashton asked me to deliver this personally. He hopes you enjoyed the show and that you'll give him a chance," he says, handing you a piece of paper. His phone number.

CALUM:At Nandos.You were on lunch break with a work friend when a peri-peri chip collided with the side of your head. Your colleague giggled behind her hand as you looked up in surprise. "Oh, my God, I'm so sorry," he apologised profusely as he strolled over quickly, his group of friends cackling behind him. "We were playing around and my mate threw it and it missed me and oh God, I'm sorry." You wave it off, picking up the offending object and lobbing it towards his friends, hitting a black-haired guy square between the eyes. The guy blinks in surprise. "Well, I'm Calum. Good aim," he compliments with a laugh. "But is there a way I can make it up to your beautiful self?"

LUKE:In the park. You were taking your dogs for a walk in the park, soaking in the sunshine and smiling at the children who stopped to pet your animals. After a while, you decided to let your pets off their leashes, knowing they wouldn't run too far. Suddenly, a soccer ball flew past your face, landing with a splash in the small lake you were near. "Shit!" groaned a blond man, jogging over to the lake. "I can't get it!" he yelled over his shoulder. You whistled, smiling proudly when your biggest dog jumped into the lake and swam around, pushing the ball back within the man's reach. "Wow, thank you so much," he grinned, petting the soaking animal happily. "My name's Luke, and I think it's only fair I buy you a coffee for that."

MICHAEL:At a meet and greet. A friend of yours begged you to come to a meet and greet for her favourite band - you weren't really too bothered about going, though you didn't know much about them. Despite this, you knew that Michael was the band member blatantly checking you out. He looked gorgeous in a faded Kiss shirt and black jeans. You and your friend watched as he whispered something in a blond guy's ear before heading in your direction. "Hey, gorgeous, I'm Michael," he says to you, gesturing for you to hold out your hand, opening a marker, "and I wouldn't blame you if you don't, but you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I'd love for you to call me sometime."