32. How You Fall Asleep.

Preference 32. How You Fall Asleep.

Ashton: As soon as you've finished adjusting the covers around the pair of you, Ashton's arms are around you. One slides under the crook of your neck, buried in the fabric of the pillow, fingers interlacing with your hand that's on the pillow, the other curling around your waist. The blond pulls you close to his chest, bringing his knees up behind yours. Kisses are pressed to the nape of your neck as he cuddles you closer, ensuring that your bodies are touching from shoulders to legs.

Calum: Calum falls onto the bed face first most nights, not even bothering to move the covers before he gets comfortable. Huffing, you pull the blankets out from under him and slip into the bed, throwing the covers over him. He mumbles his thanks and an 'I love you' before falling silent, light snoring beginning within minutes. You sigh and chuckle, pressing a kiss to the skin of his shoulder before letting your forehead rest against his bare shoulder, slipping one leg around his.

Luke: Holding the blankets up with one hand, Luke chuckles quietly when you slip into the bed beside him and immediately cuddle into his side. You tuck your head into the crook of his neck, intertwining your legs and hooking your feet behind his calves. The blond curls his unoccupied arm around your shoulders, dropping the sheets with the other. Soft, repetitive kisses are placed along the top of your head and Luke squeezes his arms lightly, pulling you further into his chest.

Michael: Since he's a bit of an insomniac, it's not often that the two of you fall asleep together. Michael will wait until you're comfortable on your stomach, arms crossed under your head and buried beneath the pillows, before sliding in behind you. He will drape himself over your back, letting one leg fall between yours as he holds you close. A soft kiss is pressed to the nape of your neck before you feel the nuzzling of his nose in the crook of your shoulder, quickly followed by a soft, content noise.

______

Thanks for all the reads. Please Vote and Comment Too.

Next update when I get 1000+ reads and 1 vote or comment.
:) :D