93. He's In A Bad Mood And You Cheer Him Up

Preference 93. He's In A Bad Mood And You Cheer Him Up.

Ashton: "Come on Ash, no one knows you ripped your pants. Okay?" He was sulking backstage as One Direction was doing their set. As Ashton stood up after 5 Seconds of Summer's set had finished his tight black jeans had ripped in the crotch area, exposing his batman boxers. "I know but all the other guys made fun of me babe, I feel like shit. I think I'm just gonna go and lay on the bus, you go and watch the show." He kissed the top of your head and left. You sat around thinking what you could do to make him feel better, and then it hit you. You quickly went and ripped a hole in your pants then ran to the bus. "Oh no seems like I ripped my pants." You yell walking on to the bus. "You're such a nut, I love you." He said walking over to you.

Calum: "Calum smileeee" He was not in the mood to be talking to you let alone anyone. He was terribly homesick and being on skype with you made it worse, but he knew how much you looked forward to skyping with him on a daily basis. "Pretty please?" He sighed and smiled. "That's not a real one but I understand." He nodded. "But just know that I cannot wait until we get to see each other in person, I am going to kiss you so much and give you this biggest hug ever." This did cause him to smile. "Awh there is the smile I know and love." You giggled and he smiled even more. "I love you and I love you laugh even more. I cannot wait to see you in two weeks."

Luke: "Stop sending Luke hate. He is the most amazing guy ever." "Don't you dare try and call yourself a 5sos fan if you hate one of the members" "If you send Luke hate you must be in denial about how sweet of a guy he is" Luke read off your tweets from earlier in the day. "I love you so much (Y/N) those made my day. I wasn't going to mention it, but those hate tweets really got to me." He came and sat next to you on the couch and put his arm around you. "You're my sunshine and I love you so much. Thank you again." He kissed your cheek. "You know I would do anything for you." You told him and gave him a kiss.

Michael: You were snapchatting Michael but he was feeling a little blue today since it was your one year anniversary and he wasn't there with you. You sent him one with you just smiling telling him that you love him and he replied back with the same thing. Usually he puts more effort into the snap chats and it sorta bummed you out. Then you sent him a picture of your bare breasts, sorta as an anniversary gift. You allowed it to stay the longest possible before disappearing. Two minutes later you saw Michaels contact pop up on your phone calling you. "I love you so much and your boobs. That made my day." You giggled. "I kinda thought it would happy one year."