86. You Get Into A Fight In Front Of The Other Boys.

Preference 86. You Get Into A Fight In Front Of The Other Boys.

Ashton: The two of you had been fighting ever since he said he wouldn't go to America for thanksgiving. You were having your daily skype call while the boys were on the bus. "Ash, we have been dating for six months, my mom doesn't want me to fly out and see you until you have met her." He let out a sigh. "(Y/N) we have been over this, I will have only been back from tour for a month, I won't feel like flying again for a while." You got really mad. "It sounds like you're just making up an excuse. I'm not going to fight with you when you're surround by the guys." You shut off your computer and went to sleep.

Calum: You had been having a really bad day. Things at work just weren't going right, and everything just stressed you out. Calum invited you to go out for dinner with him and the rest of the band. You were running late due to traffic, so you texted him that you wanted a burger with bacon and no cheese, with curly fries. When you go to the restaurant, you saw a large pizza on the table, with pepperoni, the one topping you hate. You sit down and Calum puts a slice on your plate. "Cal, I didn't want this." He nods as he take a bite of pizza "Yeah but it was easier." You let out a sigh and stood up. "I've had a horrible day and all I wanted was a damn burger." You turned to leave, Calum tried to grab your wrist but you continued walking.

Luke: The guys had been out for hours at the mall, you had flown out to meet up with him on tour, and you actually thought he was going to hang out with you. The boys got into the tour bus, and Luke walked over to you and kissed you on the top of your head. "I'm beat, I think in gonna take a nap." You looked up at him. "Seriously? I took a 8 hour flight, and have sat here on the bus all day to be with you. And now that you're actually here you're going to go and take a nap?" The rest of the boys got uncomfortable. "I'm gonna go for a walk." You say leaving the bus.

Michael: Everybody was out at a club. Michael was drinking heavily, and that always made you uncomfortable. After his fifth drink you ask him to stop. "Why should I?" He laughs and walks over to try and kiss you. But you pull back. "Stop or I'm leaving." He gets an angry look on his face "FINE LEAVE." He yells. The rest of the guys are looking at you now, you start to feel your cheeks blushing, so you grabbed your purse and left.

___________

How was this Preference? Hope You enjoyed reading this. Please Vote and Comment?!