5. He Gets Jealous.

Preference 5. He Gets Jealous.

ASHTON:"Alright, I give up," you huff, straddling his waist and sitting on his stomach. Ashton rolls his eyes and tries to wriggle out from under you, simply turning his head when he realises he's pinned. "You've been pissed at me since I went out with Matt this morning." Everything clicks. "Ash, baby, are you jealous?" you smile, giggling quietly when he stubbornly denies it. Leaning forward, you press small kisses to his cheek. "You're my only one, babe, I promise you."

CALUM:"You alright there, mate?" he growls, draping his arm around your shoulder tightly. You know you should probably be mad about Calum's obvious display of possessiveness, but it only makes you feel warm and fuzzy. His eyes follow the guy's retreating back until he disappears from sight, before looking down at you. "You'd better behave yourself, love," he warns with a grin, tapping the tip of your nose with his finger before placing a kiss on your forehead.

LUKE:"Where were you, love?" he asks when you walk past him, dropping your bag on the bench, "and who were you with?" You turn and raise an eyebrow, crossing your arms over your chest. Luke obviously gets the warning, sighing deeply. "I'm sorry," he apologises, winding his arms around your waist. "I know, I know - it's none of my business. I just get jealous. You know that." You nod, pressing a kiss to his chest. You both know that everything's now okay.

MICHAEL:You can feel his eyes on you but can't bring yourself to care. You know you're only talking to the random guy beside you, so his jealousy is his issue. It takes a little while and a few more of this guy's flirtatious looks before his presence shifts. Feeling his presence behind you, it's not a surprise as his hand falls on your shoulder, spinning you around to place a hard kiss on your lips. After a moment, he looks up. "Just so you're aware," he directs at the random guy beside you.