87. You Get Into A Fight In Front Of The Other Boys.

Preference 89. You Get Into A Fight In Front Of The Other Boys.

Ashton: He kept trying to Skype you back after you had hung up with him. You refused to answer his calls the next day as well. Finally after two days if fighting, you were ready to talk to him. You answer his Skype call, you heard Calums laugh in the background. "Ash I'm not going to fight with them around, I've told you that." He shook his head. "We're not going to fight, I booked a flight to see you for thanksgiving, I was being selfish the other day, and I'm really sorry." You accepted his apology without hesitation. Then the two of you filled each other in on what had happened in your lives the last two days. You hated not talking to him everyday.

Calum: He felt really bad about the other night when the two of you fought at dinner. So he enlisted the help of the other three guys to make dinner for you. Since you had been craving a burger so badly, they made burgers and fries along with chocolate milkshakes. When you walked into the kitchen you saw all of them sitting down waiting for you, it made your heart melt a little. You went around the table and kissed Luke, Ash and Michael on the the top of their heads and then went to kiss Calum. "Thank you for this, I needed it." You whisper.

Luke: It had gotten dark by the time you returned back to the tour bus. The boys had already finished their set for the night. Everyone was sitting in their bunks on their lap tops except for Luke. He was sitting in the front seat, worried sick. When you opened the door he rushed towards you and hugged you. "I am so sorry. I've felt like such a dick head since you left. And I probably just played one of the worst shows in my life because I was worried sick about you." You have him a little kiss. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left the way I did. That wasn't right of me."

Michael: When you woke up you looked at your phone. It had dozens of texts and missed calls from Michael. You red through most of them, he said he was sorry and that he had sobered up, and remembered what happened and that he was so sorry. Half of them were 'I'm sorrys'. You didn't know if you were ready to forgive him or not. After you took a shower and ate a little something, you were ready to talk to him. You called him up, and he answered after one ring. "I am so sorry (Y/N)-" you interrupted him. "It's in the past, just don't let it happen again." You say. After you got off the phone Michael came over to spend the day with you, to make up for not being there the night before.

__________

Please Vote and Comment?!?