80. He Gets Jealous Of You Talking To Another Band Member.

Preference 80. He Gets Jealous Of You Talking To Another Band Member.

Ashton: You and all the boys were hanging out during sound check one night. Ashton had to go and do another check on his drums, while he was on stage you and calum started to have a staring contest. Ashton noticed that you were both just looking at each other. "Hey Cal" He said into the mic, "Can you stop looking so deep into my girlfriends eyes you dick." He looked really hurt for a moment. "Ash they're just having a staring contest." Michael shouted. "Oh, now I'm embarrassed." He sat back down and finished the sound check. When he came back over to everyone you stood up and gave him a kiss. "Sorry (Y/N), and sorry Calum. You're not a dick." Calum said it was all cool. "I love you Ash, even if you get jealous." Then you gave him a little kiss.

Calum: You and Calum were walking around the mall finding gifts to bring back home. Then you ran into Luke. "Hey guys, hows it goin'?" Luke put his arm around you. "I'm actually getting sorta hungry." You look over at Calum, "Are you?" He nodded, "Yeah let's go to the food court." The three of you decided you'd just share a whole pizza. Calum went up to order which just left you and Luke sitting around talking. He was sitting next to you and pulled out a little box. "The bracelet finally came in?" Luke nodded, "Yeah today that's why I came down to the mall. You gave him a little hug, and Calum walked over, put the pizza down and walked away. You ran after him "Calum!" You yelled. "Wait up." He stopped and turned back waiting for you. "Why'd you leave?" He looked sad. "So you and Luke could finish your date." "Cal, babe he was just drooping off the gift I got you." You handed him the box and he opened it up to see the 'I am NOT asain" rubber bracelet you had gotten him. He laughed and then kissed you.

Luke: You and all the buys went to the Zoo. Luke was so excited to see the penguins, he ran to the exhibit, after five minutes everyone got sorta bored and left. You stayed with Luke for a while longer. Michael came running back to you two. "(Y/N) I found where the pandas are!" He took your hand and the two of you ran there. A couple of minutes later Luke met up with you guys, he seemed a little annoyed. Mikey must have noticed too because he walked away to find the other boys. "Hey why the long face?" You took Lukes hand. "Nothing, I just got kinda jealous when you two ran off together." You realized it was sorta a dick move to have done that. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, lets go back to the penguins." He smiled and kissed you as you walked back to the penguins.

Michael: You and the boys were all just hanging out and decided to do a twitcam. During the twit cam Ashton kept joking around with you. Michael knew that you to were just like brother and sister but he still got jealous. He slipped out of the room, and no one noticed until a fan left a comment asking where he went. You weren't quite sure yourself. You went out looking for him and he was sitting outside in the grass. "Why'd you leave?" You sat down and cuddled close t him. "I haven't seen you for a while (Y/N) and I'm sad we haven't had any alone time and I just got kinda jealous about you and Ash back there." You gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I didn't mean for you to feel that way, I'm sorry." He nodded and kissed you. You grabbed his hand, "Lets go for a walk."

__________________

If you liked it then please voe and comment!