89. He Brings You Out On Stage During A Show.

Preference 89. He Brings You Out On Stage During A Show.

Ashton: During the gig, Ashton looked to your spot on side stage, he nodded his head twice, which meant he needed water. You went backstage to get him some, when you returned you walked towards the drum set and squatted down to put his water in the cup holder he had on his set and then ran back to side stage. After the song was over Ashton picked the bottle up and chugged most of it. "Ah refreshing." He said. The fans laughed, you just shook your head and giggled. He looked over at you. "Really your going to giggle at what I have to say?" He says to you. You nod. "Well can everyone say a big thank you to my lovely girlfriend, she brought me water, because I was about to die of thirst." The crowd yelled thank you, Ashton motioned for you to come on stage, you awkwardly walked, did a little wave and then ran back side stage.

Calum: You were so excited to finally see 5SOS live. You had waited 5 hours in line to make sure you got a good spot. You made a sign saying that it was your birthday. When during the set Calum saw your sign. "It looks like we have a birthday girl here tonight." He calls you up on stage. "Can we sing happy birthday to her?" They brought out a stool for you to sit on. You couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

Luke: Your flight had been delayed, so you missed the first couple songs of their set. When Luke saw that you had finally gotten there he called you up on stage. "Sorry everyone. My girlfriend just got here and she flew all day, and I haven't seen her in a really long time." You walked up, he have you a hug. "How was your flight?" You laughed. "Good! Now go finish up the set." You kissed him on the cheek and went backstage.

Michael: You were finally able to come out to a show and see Michael. Both of your schedules had been very hectic. While you were standing side stage you saw Michael kept looking over at you. You decided to start making funny faces at him. He laughed, the other boys asked him what he was laughing at. "(Y/N). She's over here pulling faces at me. In fact I'll have her show you." He walked over to where you were and grabbed your hand and pulled you on stage, "Well show em' or else they won't believe me."

_________

Sweet-Sweet! Please Vote and Comment??