I

The room is covered in frost while one was asleep. In the middle of the room, on a pale blue and white bed, is a small boy. His body curled into in a small ball as he dreams. He seems peaceful in his sleep. As if nothing is wrong. Nothing happening at all. Just lost in a perfect dream land of the best situations and life. Everyone and thing in the perfect utopia. Silence filling the in-between.

That is until a scream of a woman's scratchy voice wakes him from the slumber. "Jimin! Please wake up baby," a woman with blonde hair, that is almost white, cries out with fear. She shakes the boy slightly too, in order to quicken up the wakening. The boy is quick to sit up to who is wanting him to be awake hearing the distress in their voice. He was extremely confused with what is all going on. Nothing making any sense.

"Mom, why are you so worried at this hour?" The boy gives his mother a weird look before stretching slightly. His mother's body relaxes seeing that her son seems to be fine. Before the mother can reply, he looks around and notices his room... seeing what has happened once again. "It happened again. Mom, why does this happen to me?"
His mother is frozen when hearing this question. Even she doesn't understand what is going on. Never in the royal family of the Parks has this happened before. The family may have a strong line of ice and snow users, but no one who can cover a room in frost while asleep. Especially one who is a user of both. Without an answer, she slowly starts to cry. The world feeling like it was crashing down on her for not knowing anything.

The boy is quick to wrap his arms around his mother. "Please don't cry Mama. It hurts me to see you this way," he softly speaks hoping this can calm his mother. Small sobs turn into sniffles. "Mom, I think it's time we see the specialist. She knows best about anything weird with magic." Tears still escape the mother's eyes while she nods. Hearing her son say that he should see a specialist scares her to near death. Something could be terribly wrong! What would she do if her only child... the only heir... wouldn't be able to take her place. What would happen if she lost the only person she loves so dearly. 

"Jimin... I-"

"Mother we must go. I want to figure out what is going on with me." The small boy was young, but he was old enough to know when something was wrong and needed to be fixed. His mother wipes her eyes before she nods at her child. Nothing in her wants to find out if her only child could just be a bad

~~~~~~

 Laughter follows a group of children who are running around in an open field. Each of them being able to control the earth, wind, or fire. Many parents stay of to the side as they watch their child play. Happiness surrounding everyone in the nice warm day full of a good energy.

"Mama! Papa! Look at what I can do!" A boy around the age of ten yells while he runs over to woman with auburn hair and a man with walnut brown hair. They both turn to face the child who is full of anticipation. The boy points at a flower to draw his parents attention from to it. "If I look at it and think something being dead it will die, but also I can make the leaves change to yellow and fall off." Both parents give their child a weird look before telling him to continue with what he wanted to show them. 

In a matter of seconds, the flower turns from a vibrant purple to a pale yellow and the leaves start to fall off. Before being done with his presentation, he makes both parents watch him kill off a dandelion. "Isn't it cool?!" The boy smiles showing off bunny teeth seemingly proud of what he can do. He hasn't seen anyone else capable of this. Most his friends could just start minor fires and maybe cause a small gusts of wind.

"Y-yes, indeed it is. Jungkook how about we go to see a nice gentleman today?" His mother asks with a bit of fear in her voice. The boy looks at her a little confused. He was told that he could enjoy the day with his friends because of all the training he's been through.

"Son, I promise this will all be fun too," his father says in a reassuring tone. The boy smiles hearing that it'll be fun. He responds with a small okay before his parents take him away.