*9*

Desdemona pov(Navi)

I had to kill Kandy and her family. They would have killed me and Annie.

Right?

Maybe they wouldn't have. Maybe I did kill innocent people.

No of course they would have killed me. I'm a glitch. These people don't want a glitch as a queen. I look around the room and see random spots where ice has come up from my glitches. I lean against the vanity causing ice to cover where I'm touching.

Maybe everyone was right though? Maybe they wouldn't have cared?

No of course they would have cared, all my life I've been called a monster. All my life I've been told to kill myself. How I'm a mistake.

I run a hand though my hair as I pace infront of the vanity. My fingers find my ears as I start to pull and tug at my earlobes as I go to war with myself.

I've killed kids.

I'm planning to kill newborns.

Though only ones that have potential to be evil. So I'm doing something good. These people should be thanking me.

Right?

I look in the mirror at myself. My hand goes to my hair, its grown in the last couple of weeks. Touching my shoulder. "Oh my gosh you're so ugly."

I flinch at what sounds like my own voice.

I then narrow my eyes at the person in the mirror who looks just like me.

"No you are ugly,"  I point to the mirror.

I look myself up and down. My eyes linger at the scars that cover my body.

"I am beautiful." I whisper. "I am! Beautiful!" I yell at the mirror glaring at myself.

Suddenly it feels as though the scars themselves are screaming at how ugly they make me look.

"I. Am. Beautiful!" I scream at the mirror trying to shut up the demons. They roar louder. I scream trying to out scream them.

I scream as I then roughly tear open the drawer and take out the clippers. With out a second though I turn them on and quickly buzz straight through my hair. My hair falls taking the rest of my sanity.

No I'm still sane. I'm okay, Chadum didn't break me, Jacy didn't break me, Hannah didn't break me. No one broke me, I'm okay. I just need a hair cut.

With that thought I continue using the clippers through my hair until my head is bald.

A giggle leaves my lips as I let my hand run over the top of my now smooth scalp. I grab a crown from the vanity and put it on my head and turn leaving my bedroom.

I walk into the hallway. Hearing a gasp I turn my head and see Annie, eyes wide, her mouth covered with her hand. I smile at her.

"Aren't I even more pretty, An?" For a moment Annie doesn't answer. I narrow my eyes at her.

I take a step to her. "I said aren't I pretty?"

Annie's lip trembles but she nods her head. "Yes Navi, absolutely gorgoues." Her voice cracks at the end and I give her a worried look.

"What's wrong Annie?" I then narrow my eyes. Someone did something to her. I walk to her grabbing her arms.  "Did someone hurt you. I'll kill them!" Annie's eyes widen as she shakes her head no frantically.

"No-no Navi everything is fine." I look at Annie seeing her in a pretty dress, I wonder where she has been. I then look at her shocked expression and glare at her.

She doesn't think I'm pretty. I narrow my eyes at Annie and quickly push her away. "I am pretty Annie."

I then stalk down the hallway and to the front doors of the castle. I am pretty.

I quickly push them open and walk out into the night air. I walk down the drive way. I am pretty!

I ball up my hands as I walk faster. Anger flooding through my body as other emotions rush with it.

Soon my body is tingling, and I'm at the cliff.

I look out over the forest. I look up to the night sky and see the moon shining brightly.

I glare at the moon.

It's her fault, all of this.

Before I know it I'm taking in a deep breath and letting a scream try and attack the moon.

I breath in deeply again and let my lungs start a war with the moon, as if I could kill her with my screams.

"This is all your fault!" I point accusingly at the moon.

"You are one bitch of a moon goddess you know that?" I wait, as if I'm waiting for a reply. "Who do you think you are? You just match people up, and take them away before they can even think of a future together?"

I pick up a rock and throw it at the moon as a scream leaves me.

"I'm a glitch because of you! I've been tortured and forced to kill because of you! I lost my mate because of you! And for what? To be a queen? All alone?" Angry tears rush down my face. How dare she.

"He was there, I had him, I was married and then all of the sudden he was gone!" I shout to the moon as if she could hear my cries. I breathe heavily as I look up to the moon wishing I could look down at her. Wishing I could erase her entire existence.

"You took him from me," I breath out as I then puff my chest and declare war. "And now I will take everything from you, my reign will be the last of the kingdoms."

I spread my arms out as I declare. "Werewolves, witches, vampires dragon, and power humans. Even fairies, all of them, I will wipe their existence from this world. I will kill off all of your creations!" I yell the promise to the moon. I wait for her reply.

She doesn't say a word. She looks down at me mockingly as if I could never achieve it.

With that I close my eyes and let the tingles take over my body as I teleport back to the castle. I walk quickly to my room. I look into my mirror and stare at my reflection with a glare.

"What are you looking at."

My reflection taunts me.

My demons whisper in my ear making me cringe.

"I'm not crazy!" I scream out as I cover my ears. Ice appears where I'm standing covering most of the floor causing me to curse.

I look out the window and see the moon. "Fucking stalker!" I yell at her but she doesn't shy away as she continues to stare and laugh at me.

Another angry cry leaves me.

****

Thoughts?

The Making of Glitch: I almost deleted Glitch book. The night before it got popular I almost deleted it, but decided I'd give it another couple chapters and if it didn't go any where I was deleting it. The next day it had over 100k views. It went from maybe a little less than 20k to 100k in a night.
It kept rising from there so I decided to keep writing it.
Now we have 1.54m views on Glitch