BigBrother!Bertolt x Depressed!Reader x BigBrother!Reiner: Hold On

ابدأ من البداية

You skipped classes and went home by seven pm. You ran up to your room and locked it once again. As you were getting your blade, a loud bang came upon your door.

"(y/n)! Are you in there?! OPEN UP!" It was Reiner, screaming angrily. You flinched and began trembling.

"Reiner, maybe our sibling had a good reason why she skipped today..." Bertolt said form behind the door.

"Bullshit, Bertolt! If she doesn't want to study, why couldn't she just tell us?! That way we don't have to worry about our financial state!" Reiner yelled, "OPEN THIS DOOR, (Y/N)!"

The banging on the door and Reiner's yelling was scaring you. Soon, you began having a panic attack and you couldn't help but cut more on your arm. Until you blacked out.

Reiner finally opened the door when Bertolt gave him the keys. He slammed the door open and marched right in, Bertolt following behind.

"You better have some explanation as to wh- (Y/N)!!!"

**

You woke up in a brightly lit room. You groaned and felt numb all over. You looked to your right to see an IV drop. To your left was a window behin a blue curtain. You tried sitting up but you whimpered from the pain.

You heard the door open and a gasp. Soon, you found yourself in the arms of someone you knew.

"Oh, (y/n)! Sweetie, a-are you alright? Does something hurt? Do you want something? A-anything?" Bertolt. He seems like he had been crying for a while now, his voice was hoarse and he was trembling.

Reiner entered also and walked up to your bed. Your eyes widened and you avoided making eye contact with him. You pushed Bertolt away and frowned.

"I.....why....?" Reiner asked.

"......"

"(y/n). Why?" Reiner looked at you.

"You wouldn't understand..." You mumbled.

"Sweetie, we would understand if you told us!" Bertolt said, cupping your cheek. You shoved his hand away and tears began to form in your eyes.

"None of you would understand because you're all busy living your lives!" You screamed. And you sobbed, Reiner and Bertolt was dumbfounded. They gave each other a look of desperation.

"None of you ever went up to me and asked if I was okay. You were all busy with your lives that you forgot I even existed! I don't like it here, everyone's mean and bullies me! I'm so lonely without mommy and daddy! And I rarely see my own brothers nowadays!" You sobbed.

"(y/n)....We know how hard it is to cope in a new environment...Believe us, it wasn't easy to let go of mom and dad's death..." Reiner explained, sitting next to you as you cried on his shirt.

"We're at fault you know? How could we ignore our cute little sibling just like that? We fail as your brothers, (y/n)..." Bertolt said as he casted his eyes down.

"W...why....why...." You continued to sob.

"You scared us, (y/n). Please don't do that again, you nearly gave us a heart attack. We love you, (y/n). We don't know what we would do without you..." Reiner whimpered, pulling you into a hug.

You sobbed even louder now and felt Bertolt hug you also. The warmth was new and it hurt for a bit, but you liked it. Both of your brothers kissed your head and said apologies after another.

"If it'll help...your brother and I filed some papers for a state transfer...we're going back to (hometown). And you'll be attending your old school again, (y/n). Is that okay?" Bertolt gave a smile. You gasped and nodded vigorously.

No matter how depressed you are, things will become brighter soon enough. All you need to do is wait and express.

I've experienced depression for some time, but I never cut. I isolate. A lot of the people I know despises me for my peppy attitude. And I could only find solace in isolation. Expressing what I feel is somehow hard for me. Because I become paranoid and think that the listeners wouldn't understand.
In this generation, people who suffer from depression tend to inflict self-harm through means of suicide and cutting. What I want to say is that, you don't have to commit suicide or cut. Think about the people who cares for you. If you die, they'll be the ones who will be depressed. Don't let those haters be the reason why you want to die. Let those who care for you be the reason why you want to live.

I need you. Not to get popular in Wattpad, no, I appreciate your support. I did this for fun, not fame. I need you because you are the future of our generation. I need you to live so that our generation won't loose hope.
I need you to be Humanity's Hope.
I need you to be my hope.

Because if you give up, I'll give up also.

Requests are still ON HOLD
Until then, be Humanity's hope, Trainees!
Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!