The Black Envelope

(Y/N)' s POV

I grabbed the envelope that's as dark as my soul, the black one. Then I face palm because honestly? I do not have a dark soul at all, yell at me and I'll most likely cry.

I opened it carefully and read it.

Dear (Y/N)

Meet me at the snack bar, I'd like to confess and then buy us some treats while we watch the sunset.

I laughed. Romantic I guess? Also snacks? You totally have my attention now! I stood up and walked towards the snack bar closest to where we 'set up camp'.

Walking past the staff that's usually at the mansion. They were setting up a nice campfire to roast marshmallows around, how nice of them. I hope we make some s'mores, they're delicious! ((Author-Chan has actually never had one so I'm going with what everyone else says about them..))

I mad it to the shop and sat down on a bar stool. Someone sat down next to me, I looked over. "Katelyn?!" She gave me a sheepish smile. "Heyyy (Y/N). Thanks for picking mine up." I gave her a smile in return. "I'm glad I did!" She place a hand on top of mine.

"Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" I lounged forwards and hugged her excitedly. "Yes yes yes!"

"Woah! Calm down there you almost knocked me off the stool!" I pulled back and giggled. "I'm sorry I'm just super stoked you asked! There's no one I'd rather be with than you Katelyn." That made her blush, hard, and in return I blushed too. Since well, she looked adorable blushing. I could definitely get used to seeing her like that.

She bought me a snack and we decided to move a bit closer to the shore, we were sitting under a beach umbrella.

I moved closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "You're so cheesy." "Seize the moment I guess." "Is that so?" I looked up at her and nodded. "Alright, if you say so." She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, after she went back to looking towards the setting sun. Nonchalantly, meanwhile my cheeks were hotter than a sunburn.

I smiled slightly, I picked the right envelope.