Valentine's Day

This is a special that will have three different endings, if you don't get to see your favorite character in one of the three endings I'm sorry! There was no poll for this special so I hope everyone will be alright with the selections I made! Enjoy!

-A

(Y/N)'s POV

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Can anyone tell me what William was saying?"

"There can't seriously be a hidden meaning in everything in literature right?" Laurance whispered. I shrugged. "Our teacher seems to think so." "Ah Miss Ro'Meave! Mind sharing what you're discussing? Perhaps you can answer my question." I sighed. "William Shakespeare is saying that not even the perfect summer day can compare to the beauty of his friend?"

"Correct! Now let's move along in the sonnet. Everyone will finish it separately and write your analysis of it. You may discuss with your classmates." The teacher went to go sit at her desk, a stack of papers was waiting to be graded.

"Hey (N/N) are you doing anything later today?" I looked over to Dante. "I don't have any plans besides going home and watching anime." "Really? Did no one leave you anything in your locker?" I shrugged. "I haven't needed to open it, why? Did you guys leave me something in my locker?"

"Pft. You wish I did hun." I rolled my eyes at Dante. "Oh well, guess I'll take back the note I gave you." "W-wait you left me a note!" I chuckled and shook my head. "You wish I did, hun." Dante looked away, he was slightly pouting. "Touché."

"So you haven't gotten anything (Y/N)?" I looked at Katelyn and gave her a smile. "I'm not expecting anything, I mean I didn't act the best when I came back. Besides I have you guys so I don't really need anything."

Laurance, Dante and Katelyn had their hands over their heart, clutching it? I shrugged and started working on my assignment. I do not want homework only because I know I'll forget about it.

Half an hour passed and the bell chimed. "Okay students you can all go, have a good and safe day." Katelyn and I walked out together to our lockers. They were near each other.

I opened mine and saw three envelopes. There was a pink envelope with a bunch of heart stickers. There was a navy blue envelope with 'gold' details around it. The last one was a red envelope with a white border around it. They all had my name on it. I looked at all of them, I kept a specific envelope and decided to open that one, the others I put back inside my locker.

__________

Which one will you chose? The envelope chapters will be uploaded SOON! Late I know and I'm sorry you guys :'(

My tired and socially awkward self is doing the best I can, but I'll try to do even better for you guys <3