Corn Maze

So you chose to go this way! Let's find out who you see!

(Y/N)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name
(F/C)- Favorite Character

(Y/N)' POV

I walked through the food court, I hadn't realized the corn maze was so far away. I sighed. I hope I run into someone, there's no way I want to be all alone at a Halloween fair, that's creepy.

When I got to the maze I looked around, I noticed a white outfit and grey sandals. "Laurance!!" He turned around and smiled. "Hey (Y/N), did you get separated from the group?" "Well more like you guys ditched me but yeah. Sure let's go with separated." He smiled.

"I shouldn't have left such a beauty behind, I'm sorry." "Yeah yeah whatever." "Do you want to go in? I was planning on going in by myself." "The maze? By yourself? It has people ready to chase after you!" "I have two fists I'm not worried." "Pftt so that's your plan? Hit and run?" He nodded.

"You coming or not?" He started walking into the maze. "Yeah! No way I'm doing this alone!!" I latched onto his arm as we walked in.

"Alright contestants!! The first pair to get out of the maze wins! But beware! If you get caught by our monsters you're out!" "Laurance I regret every decision that led me here." He laughed and patted my head. "Don't worry they have to catch us, that won't happen. I'm in the soccer team remember?" "Yeah well I was on the swim team but that doesn't mean I'm a good runner." "I'll carry you alright?"

I blushed but nodded. "Ok so where to first? Left, right, or forwards?" "Charge headfirst?" "Alright." We walked forward. The maze itself was pretty creepy. There were bloody limbs coming out of the corn stalks, some had weapons.

"Hey (Y/N) don't cling too hard, though I'd love to cuddle." I pushed him away from me. "As if! I was only holding you because im scared alright?!" "Aw and here I was thinking we could be a couple."

"As if Casanova!" "I'll wait as long as I have to for you (Y/N) ok?" I looked down and gave him a small nod. I guess that was his confession. "Uh oh we got company."

I looked up and saw a crew member dressed up as Pennywise from the modern It. "Oh hell no!!" I grabbed Laurance's arm and started running backwards. I turned left then right then went forwards then right again. I was cutting corners, I hope Laurance didn't get hit my any limbs or corn.

I looked back and didn't see the crew member anymore. "I didn't think you were that afraid of clowns." "Yeah so what of it? Pennywise is hella scary." "Scarier than a Zombie farmer?" "Uh Yeah What kind of question is that?" He pointed forwards and I followed. There was a zombie farmer. "They're both scary!!!" I grabbed his arm again and started running through the maze.

"(Y/N)! Slow down.!! I saw the exit over there!" He tugged at my arm and I stopped. "You better start running I hear underpaid crew members coming our way." He started laughing. "Hey we get paid enough Alright we are not underpaid." I looked back and saw the member in the Pennywise costume in front of us.

"You're not so intimidating when you talk.." "Stop picking fights (Y/N)!" Laurance started leading us to the exit, I hope. I could see other people getting caught by the other crew members. I also heard a lot of screams, I don't blame them. I'm sure they heard mine.

"And we're free!!" There was a loud air horn blown into the speakers. "We have our winners, monsters stop chasing the poor civilians and help escort them out. The pair that won please make your way over to me!"

The announcer was a few feet away at a booth. We walked over to them and they had a smile on their face. "Congratulations on winning!! You both get a pin and you can choose any prize you want!" They handed us a pin that said 'Corn Maze Winner!' we walked over to the prize booth.

"Oh wow!! They have a (F/C) from my favorite show in a Halloween costume?! Is this real life? I'll take that one!" I pointed at (F/C) and the person at the booth handed them to me. "And for you?" Laurance looked at me. "What other one do you want?"

I felt my cheeks go warm. "You should get it for yourself!" "I'm good, now which one?" I gave him a small smile and pointed at a Mimikyu that had a cute hat on. The person handed it to me as well. I was hugging the plushies and Laurance laughed.

"W-What?" "Nothing nothing." "No what is it??" "You look adorable with your plushies." My cheeks went warm. Damn you for making me blush so much. "T-thanks." He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Where do you want to go to next?" "We Can go to the pumpkin patch! And then maybe the food court?" "How about we go to the food court first?" "Sure, only if I can treat you!" "Well I won't say no. A cute girl offering me food? I don't think anyone would say no." "Yeah yeah whatever let's just go.."

We got to the food court. We decided on funnel cakes! I was in line ordering them. Laurance wanted a red velvet funnel cake with powdered sugar and whipped cream. I asked for a regular one with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup!

When I got our cakes I went back to the table I left Laurance and my plushies at. "Here you go!" "I got us some drinks, I hope you like lemonade." "I love it thanks!"

We started eating our funnel cakes. Talking about what we should do afterwards. "Hey (N/N)." "Yeah?" I turned to look at him and he rubbed whipped cream on my cheek. "Hey you jerk what was that for?!" "It's an excuse." "An excuse for what?" "For this."

He leaned forwards and licked my cheek. He gave me a kiss afterwards. I looked away from him. "Y-you really didn't have to do that.!"

"Yeah but I wanted to." I looked at him and he had a blush on his cheeks and a cute smile. I balled my hands into fists and I leaned forwards. I gave him a kiss on the cheeks, well more like a peck since I moved back really fast.

I went back to eating my funnel cakes and didn't say anything for a bit. "Hey guys!" "(Y/N)-Chan and Laurance-Kun! Kawaii-Chan is glad to see you both!" "Hey Katelyn, Hey Kawaii-Chan. Were you guys together?" "Yeah after we all spelt up we went to the petting zoo first and then we went to the corn maze."

"Kawaii-Chan could've sworn she hear (Y/N)-Chan screaming." I gave them a small smile. "That's because I did scream." Laurance put his arm around me. "But It was okay because I protected her and got us out of the maze! See!!" He showed them his pin. "Oh! So it was you two that won? Kawaii-Chan was curious who had won."

We kept chatting about what we had done. We decided to stay as a group.

We went to the haunted house and we met up with the rest of the group! After the house it was time to watch the fireworks. We all got on a wagon ride and anxiously waited the fireworks.

I was happily sitting next to Laurance. I had the plushie sin my lap and he had his arm around my shoulders.

____________
That's it for the Halloween special! I hope you guys enjoyed it! The picture if the second plushie you got! Cute right? <3

I have some art I wanted to put on here, Incase I wasn't descriptive enough with their costumes, which I'm sure I wasn't because I suck ^^;;

Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween and be careful!! Make sure you check all your candy! Make sure you stay close to friends and/or family when going out anywhere!

Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and voting!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night!! 🎃