The Navy Blue Envelope

Not who you were expecting, nothing too predictable ;)

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I grabbed the pretty navy blue envelope, it had a nice feel to it. Once I opened it it revealed a neatly written letter.

Dear (Y/N),

If you're reading this I want to say thank you. Please meet me by where you and Zane where lounging around when we first arrived.

I would like to confess to you in person, no matter how embarrassed I'll feel.

I smiled and closed the letter. I stood up and made my way over to where I spent earlier today, also where I got hit in the face, but that's not the point. I left the other letters behind only holding the navy blue one in my hand, the actual letter inside folded nicely.

As I was walked closer I could make out a silhouette. They turned to look at me, I started jogging over since they were waiting for me.

I made it over, a bit out of breath, I was looking down with my hands on my knees, controlling my embarrassing lack of breath from the short jog.

"A-are you okay (Y/N)- Senpai?" I looked up shocked. "Kawaii-Chan? Y-yes I'm fine." I took a seat in the empty chair next to her, she had a small box on her lap.

"Kawaii-Chan had very little time to make these.." She pushes the box towards me nervously. I opened it and gasped. She had made four cupcakes.

((Didn't want to add this at the start because I'm sure it would've given it away, I mean? Who else bakes besides her and Zane?))

I looked at her excitedly. "Yes Kawaii-Chan!" She let out a squeal of excitement and hugged me, crushing the cupcake a bit. She pulled back, eyes were glossed over. "(Y/N)-Senpai, please try the cupcakes, I made them with love."

I smiled. "Okay, but only if you feed it to me~" She blushed, as she reached for one of the cupcakes to give to me. "Open wide!" I opened my mouth and took a bit when she put the small pastry in front of me.

I felt I had gotten frosting on my cheeks. She giggled and cleaned it off with a near by towel. I grabbed a bit of frosting from the pastry and placed it on the corner of her lips.

"(Y/N)-Senpai what are you doing?" "You don't mind if I clean that do you? I wanted you to taste it as well but I missed your lips!"

"Kawaii-Chan Can clean the frosting off-" "Awe come on, let me~" I leaned in closer to her and she nodded. I licked the frosting off, I didn't pull away, instead I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Hey cat ears shot up straight and I'm sure her tail did as well.

I pulled back content that I had make my girlfriend blush.

I'm glad I picked her envelope.