Helping

(Y/N)- Your Name

(N/N)- Nickname 

(F/I)- Favorite Ice-cream

(Y/N)'s POV

Laurence?

"Did you need something Laurence.?"

He put his hand behind his neck and looked away.
"I wanted to make sure you wouldn't do anything you would regret later."

"I was planning on going home not planing on wrecking his car or something."

He shrugged.
"I want to make sure you're okay."

I didn't respond. He looked at me with a small smile.

"I know you're not but I'll still ask. Are you okay?"

I sighed.
"Well no but, you're helping."

"We should probably go back inside then, lunch will be over in about twenty minutes."

"I really don't feel like going back in there right now."

"Alright, I'll bring our lunches outside and we can eat here."

"I'd appreciate that. Thanks, Laurence."

He walked back inside through the side doors and I sat down on a step. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Since when did I care that much about Dante kissing someone else. He does it all the time, we're just friends.

I felt someone start hugging me from the side. I awkwardly looked up and saw it was Laurence.

I put my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that for a bit, hugs are really helpful. He pulled away and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Don't do that.!"

He smiled.
"There she is."

I gave him a small smile.
"Thanks, Laurence."

"I don't mind, I'm here for you." He started to blush. "I mean we're here for you, not just me! Haha.!" He awkwardly laughed.

"If Dante would've come after me I'm sure I would've punched him. I really don't want to see him right now."

"Do you want to talk about it (Y/N)?"

I thought about it, but I decided against it.

"No, we should probably finish our lunch."

He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to him.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it? I really care about you, I don't know if you trust me that much but if there's something I can do please tell me (Y/N)."

I slightly blushed and stayed quiet for a bit.

"Oh um I'm sorry.!"

He let go of me and slightly looked away.

"Laurence, thanks. But I'm really okay, I don't need to talk about it but I appreciate it."

"If you say so."

He handed me my lunch.

"Thanks.."

We ate our lunch and chatted a bit until the bell rang to go to our next class. We both stood up, we went to throw our trash away when Laurence stopped.

"Laurence? Come on, move I need to throw my trash away?"

"Do you want to hang out after school?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, we can go to the park or something."

"If I don't have anything for swimming then sure I don't mind."

"Okay, then it's a da- plan!"

He threw his trash away as I did mine, we went back inside and went to class.

The rest of the day wasn't too interesting, I kept spacing out in my classes. As for the classes I have Dante in he seemed to sit somewhere else, away from me. Not that I planned to talk to him or anything.

After school, I was free to hang out with Laurence. I met up with my brothers in my car, Laurence tagged along.

They were all talking about some game on the pc, I didn't pay attention to them.

When we got home my brothers got off, I told them me and Laurence were going to the park.

"Just the two of you.?"

"Yeah. Don't worry Garroth we'll be fine big bro!"

He glared at Laurence before walking to the entrance.

"Tell Mom I'm going out with Laurence!"

"N-not as a date just hanging out.!" Laurence shouted out after me.

I drove us to the park, we both got out and walked around together.

"You're in theatre right (N/N)?"

"(N/N)? You haven't called me that in a while."

"You don't mind, right? Last time I called you that we were in middle school."

"It's fine I don't mind, and yeah I'm in the theatre."

"They're doing High School Musical right?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell anyone but, I wanted to try out for Troy."

"Laurence!! Really?! It would suit you so well! You already kinda look like Troy with your hair and body!"

He blushed a bit.

"N-not that I look at your body like that! It's just a guy body and Troy is also a guy so same body! I'm just going to shut up now!"

He was still blushing but he laughed a little, I did too.

"There's the (Y/N) I know."

We were walking near an ice cream shop, we decided to go in. Laurence insisted to buy my order, I eventually gave in.

He handed me my cone and we went back outside, he opened the door for me.

"Thanks."

He smiled. We sat down on a bench and ate our ice cream, I ordered a scoop of (F/I), he ordered his favorite, blueberry*.

He looked over at me and snickered.

"What?"

"You have some ice cream on the side of your lips."

"Where? I didn't grab any napkins did you?"

I started to look around us for one but I didn't find any.

"It's not that big just wipe it off with your finger."

"I guess I can do that."

"Or I can do this."

He leaned in and kissed the side of my lips, where the ice cream was, I'm assuming. I felt so embarrassed, I knew I was blushing. He pulled back and he had a smirk on his face. That jerk.

__________

That's it for this chapter! I'm still not completely decided on who our protagonist should end up with so I'm thinking of making this an "x Phoenix Drop High boy's book", that might change though. Some input would help a lot!

I hope you enjoyed reading and thanks so much! I hope you tune in for my next chapter!

Have a good Morning/Evening/Night!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

*I got it off a fandom page, I don't know if it's legit, I probably should've gone with his VA's, Sebastian, favorite ice cream. Oh well.